The Orbifold Tarot

Patrick Booker

I have ordered this. I practise sacred geometry so this should have something to offer. I assume it ships from Canada - no doubt a customs charge is a possibility.

Patrick

Pixna

I have ordered this. I practise sacred geometry so this should have something to offer. I assume it ships from Canada - no doubt a customs charge is a possibility.

Patrick

You're going to love it, Patrick. Yes, it ships from Canada. Customs charges would depend on the laws of the country of the recipient (not the shipper).

Patrick Booker

Has arrived today - it was very quick. The deck has a nice feel to it, and the material on YouTube looks helpful.

Patrick

Pixna

Has arrived today - it was very quick. The deck has a nice feel to it, and the material on YouTube looks helpful.

Patrick

The more you use it, Patrick, the more you'll fall in love with the quality, the images, and everything about the deck. Yep, there's a TON of in-depth, valuable information in the videos online. Start with the basics (the first videos the author created) and move on from there. Each one builds on the previous ones a bit, although you could watch them in any order and still glean an enormous amount of guidance and insight. Take a look at the review I wrote for AT, as I mention some features about the deck that might initially be missed.