How many of you carry your cards with you?

Le Fanu

After following this thread, Ive taken to taking my cards with me a little more. Obviously not for errands and things like that, but certainly overnight, or if Im going somewhere I might have to wait or have lunch alone etc etc. I dug out a pocket Crowley Thoth I got in a trade here. Perfect size. And so wonderful to study in spare moments. Just looking at a single card at odd moments during the day can lift the spirits! It´s also reaquainted me with Thoth which I hadnt been paying much attention to of late...

I have big hands and even I find these small decks better. Just an observation...

Calliope

I actually don't. I'm more apt to carry a book with me (rule of thumb for purses with me: If I can't fit a book in it, I don't buy it).

I'm thinking I should start though. I might get in some extra (much needed) time with it.

ilweran

Calliope said:
I'm more apt to carry a book with me (rule of thumb for purses with me: If I can't fit a book in it, I don't buy it

Same here. How do people manage with those little teeny bags? Although I must admit I occaisionlly slightly envy them when I feel the weight of my bag :)

BodhiSeed

ilweran said:
Same here. How do people manage with those little teeny bags?
I use the teeny ones for change purses only. :D

I'm a carrying around a mini Albano-Waite now, thanks to a trade with Shamoness. :)

Astraea Aurora

I don't have a deck with me all the time. Times I don't carry one are:
- when I go to university - I don't have a locker there and my bag is always heavy enough plus I don't have any room for a deck in there
- when I go for a walk - the only things I carry with me are my keys and they fit into my pocket
- when I'm grocery shopping - as before: no room in there
- when I have rehearsals or concerts - I don't have time to use a deck, and if I have some spare time I usually focus on the music I'm handling at the mom

But that leaves a good bit of situations where I carry a deck with me. :D Visiting friends, traveling to my family over a weekend, on vacation, shopping, in bed, right before sleeping, at home ... you get the idea.

The deck I have with me depends on my mood.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Aerin

I only carry a deck when I am going away for the day, or for several days. Because usually I am going out to gym/ shop/ work/ whatever and then come straight home.

Aerin