How many of you carry your cards with you?

Hooked on TdM

I try to remember to take mine with me, but I'm a bit scatterbrained so it's a 50/50 chance I will have them on me. However, I WANT people to ask me for readings.. LOL

Hooked

ilweran

I never used to until I read here about other people doing it :D

Now I carry the Ls version of the Magical Forest with me. I always have a fairly large bag as I'm a book person so it fits in fine and I bought a cushion cover to wrap it in to protect it and to use as a cloth when I use the deck.

Sinduction

I always have the gilded on me. There are usually two other decks hiding in my purse as well. I keep them in my crochet bags so they don't get banged up.

My purse is pretty big though. I've got lots of crap in there.

Sometimes if I don't feel like reading I just say I don't have a deck on me or I say I'm not in the mood. People are pretty good with hearing the word "no."

Gavriela

Sometimes tarot, but a small Lenormand deck lives in my handbag. Never know when a divination emergency is going to come up!

Umbrae

Never ever ever leave the house, the car, the subway without them. Crossing the street to get mail? I've got my cards...although my mailbox is not across the street.
License, cash, Tarot cards, sunglasses, keys...
another one lives in the glovebox.
Fishing tackle box has its own.
Two live in the TV room.
One with the bikes...(a mini is the perfect size for the bike).

Pao

Does that mean we are a tad addicted or obssessed with tarot?? :joke: its weird i feel naked with out it, lord I need T.A. meetings!!!! :laugh:

Umbrae

Pao said:
Does that mean we are a tad addicted or obssessed with tarot?? :joke: its weird i feel naked with out it, lord I need T.A. meetings!!!! :laugh:
If I were a locksmith, I'd have my lock picks (of course I could be a crook...)

If I were a carpenter, I'd have a hammer (or I could just wanna break things...)

If I were a jeweler, I'd carry a loupe, (or I could simply be admiring your diamond if you know what I mean...)

So you want a reading? Grab us a coffee, I'll find us a seat...

Hathor

A couple of months ago I put my mini Secret Tarot in my purse and it's been there ever since. I love the feeling knowing it's there with me at all times !

Aulruna

Never without my Lo Scarabeo. There is a pendulum with it in the bag as well.

Most of the time, I also have an oracle deck on me, most frequently the Mystical Lenormand.

lark

Yes, always one in my purse...the criteria for any purse I buy is it has to have a little zippy pocket for my deck in it. (Universal Waite Pocket)
One in the car glove box. (RWS mini)
One in my big tote bag purse. (Tarot to Go- Hanson Roberts)
One in my desk. (Sharman-Burkee mini) I really like this one...good little deck.
One by the phone. (Robin Wood) my heart deck :love:
Two in the bedroom. (Morgan Greer & Robin Wood)
So I'm always ready to give a reading.
The little RWS in the car glove box has come in so handy a million times.
Seems we always talk about decision, deep life stuff while were driving...and to pop open the glove box and pull out that little deck has been very helpful many times.
Always be prepared Pao...it's not just for boy scouts anymore. :thumbsup: