Running before you can crawl...

lilly23

hi

hi iam a newbie as some call it
i read for myself my friends their friends and family lol
i always tell people not to take it so serious and that iam learing
its all for practice how else are you suppose to learn and also to see how accurate your readings come about
i really dont see any harm as long as people you are reading for are aware you are a beginer and are just looking for the practice
i dont mean to offend but some on this site are bit hard on beginers when posting readings its a learning forum and should not be took so seriously
although i do see your point to some degree if people are giving readings for people who are not aware they are beginers as yes it could possible have an effect on peoples life but i have not seen any beginers post so serious readings :)

nicky

Nan said:
... I get tired of relationship questions or the same question over again.

I hate to pee in anyone's pancakes but that is pretty much the majority of what people ask...

I have yet to have a client want to talk about the meaning of life.
90% of them want to know if Johnny is leaving his wife etc etc.

nisaba

nicky said:
I have yet to have a client want to talk about the meaning of life.
I seem to attract gay male clients, Maori clients of all conceivable genders, Aboriginal women, and male Filipinos.

All of these groups are much more likely to ask deep, esoteric questions than nuts-and-bolts questions. (They also sometimes ask nuts-and-bolts questions, just as people from other demographics sometimes ask spiritual questions).

NamasteIndia

i feel so free and relaxed now that i have taken a break from readings........
its time now to focus on my own spiritual growth and find my peace of mind

nisaba

NamasteIndia said:
i feel so free and relaxed now that i have taken a break from readings........
its time now to focus on my own spiritual growth and find my peace of mind
<warmest smile>