Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Christmas/yule/happy new year exchange signup!!!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 
Christmas/yule/happy new year exchange signup!!!

Ok, people, we're late getting started but here's the Christmas/Yule exchange signup thread, a little late but better late than never, as they say.

Please read the following information carefully:

This exchange will be one of the ever-popular 5 of Pents exchanges. I think that's the safest kind during this economy and besides, now we have the padded and sturdy card stock envelopes we can use if we don't want to use the little box. That makes it a little easier to fit some things in and it also makes it easier for the overseas members to find the correct size container to mail in.

Dimensions of mailing containers:

Small box: 8 5/8"x5 3/8"x1 5/8"

or

Padded envelope: 9 1/2"x12"

or

Cardboard envelope: 9 1/2x12"

Postage on these are $5.20 within the US, $13.95 overseas shipping

Secret Santa on this one, meaning you won't know who your partner is till you get your package, so keep it secret whose name you've gotten. Don't forget to include your ID name in your package.

We're going to have to hurry with this one since we're starting late, but I'm going to give you an extra week and let you include the New Year with it. That means we can extend the mailing date by several days since we're starting late. These two holidays are so close together that they're almost one anyway and I don't know of anyone who minds an extra Christmas/Yule gift coming in late. A gift is always wonderful. It also includes those who don't celebrate Christmas or Yule but do celebrate New Years.

Signup date ends: November 26th
Names assigned: November 27th
Mailing date will be: December 19th

Please include the information as to whether you prefer to mail within the US or can mail worldwide and which holiday/holidays you celebrate. You might also mention whether you'd be open to receiving gifts geared to a holiday you're not accustomed to celebrating.

Tell all your friends about the exchange so nobody will miss out. However, new members who have been a member for 2 months or less must contact the moderator, The crowned one, to seek permission to sign up.

If for any reason you find you can't send your package, even if it's near the mailing date or beyond, notify me right away! Things do happen, but I need to know if you can't send yours. Not notifying me can result in sanctions for you.

My spending limit on this is nothing but the postage. If a person absolutely wanted to send a deck and didn't already have one to send, I could look the other way if they absolutely can't stand not to send one and buy one if they can afford it ---just don't tell me ---but otherwise, just stick to what you already have and what you make.

***Be aware that this is done at your own risk. There are times when someone doesn't mail a package to their partner and doesn't advise us of that so you risk that that may happen to you. We hope nobody will do that because there are sanctions for it and we want everyone to have a good time and continue to be eligible to join exchanges, but it does happen now and then unfortunately.

Questionnaire Please fill this out and put it into your profile near your wishlist.

1. ALLERGIES:

2. What colors do you like?

3. Do you wear jewelry?

4. What scents do you like?

5. Candles or incense?

6. Do you like body care items?

7. Food items?

8. Do you collect anything?

9. Hobbies?

9. Favorite animals/trees/flowers/herbs/etc:

10. Favorite types of books?

11. Types of movies?

12. Clothing accessories?

13. Other divination tools that you like to use or would like?

14. One item that you really would want to have?

15. What do you absolutely hate or do not want?

16. Favorite Tarot Cards?

17. Any other helpful info for your partner?

Optional: What spiritual path do you follow?
Top   #1

Grizabella 

Signup list:

1. Grizabella: rec'd

2. darksoul: sent--rec'd from Debra

3. Crystal Blue: rec'd

4. Quester: rec'd

5. Wee_Gypsy: rec'd

6. Shalyn:

7. NikkiB: rec'd

8. Chronata: rec'd

9. GriffinSong: rec'd

10. Aulruna: rec'd

11. MantraTarot: rec'd

12. Mellaen: rec'd

13. wildchilde: rec'd

14. Debra: rec'd
Top   #2
Citizen

darksoul 

Sign me up please
I celebrate Christmas but am open to any holiday
I'll send over seas
Top   #3

Grizabella 

Welcome to the exchange darksoul!
Top   #4
Citizen

MsRubyRain 

Ohhhhh I have to think about this! I really want to do this, I love these! but I am so crazed right now. Let me look around and see what I have on hand. Marking the sign up deadline on my calendar.

Thanks for doing these Griz, I know it's a lot of work!

And thanks for mentioning this is the competition thread or I might have missed it altogether.
Top   #5

Grizabella 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRubyRain View Post
Ohhhhh I have to think about this! I really want to do this, I love these! but I am so crazed right now. Let me look around and see what I have on hand. Marking the sign up deadline on my calendar.

Thanks for doing these Griz, I know it's a lot of work!

And thanks for mentioning this is the competition thread or I might have missed it altogether.
I'm so glad you saw my post and didn't miss it! I thought of you when I started this one because I know you like these. Let me know!

No need for thanks. I love doing them, even if it involves some work. I missed it when I was taking a break from exchanges.
Top   #6

Grizabella 

Time's a-wastin' for signup, folks. We've got to have more than two people for this to make it a true Secret Santa, so hurry with your signup if you're going to want to take part, and be sure to spread the word, even if you don't want to join. It always hurts me to have to turn folks away who miss the deadline.
Top   #7
Citizen

Crystal Blue 
I'm in pending permission :)

I'd love to be a part of this!!

I'll be *just* at 2 months old as of the end of sign ups, and I've sent a pm to TCO requesting permission to join per your instructions. I'll admit it's been a while since I've been too young for anything (My local market asks for ID to buy alcohol if you look "under 40." I got asked for my ID last week, and almost hugged the cashier!)

Anyway... hopefully all goes well and I'll be able to join in!

CB

(EDIT BY TCO) Received a PM, all is well! You are in
Top   #8

Grizabella 

Yay!!! Glad to have you as part of the exchange!

Now I just need to know if you prefer to ship just within the US or if you'll ship worldwide. Also, do you celebrate just Christmas or are you open to all traditions?
Top   #9
Citizen

Crystal Blue 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
Yay!!! Glad to have you as part of the exchange!

Now I just need to know if you prefer to ship just within the US or if you'll ship worldwide. Also, do you celebrate just Christmas or are you open to all traditions?
Yay!!! I'm really looking forward to it!!

I'm in the US, but willing to ship worldwide. I celebrate Christmas, but am very open to all traditions!

(Did I say Yay?!!!! YAYY!!!... Lol... I am such a dork, but I love gift exchanges!)
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.