Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for MissNine


Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNine View Post
Hi Minderwiz!

I'm excited for this reading! Your charting is awesome!

I'd like a reading on the next 6 months of my romantic life, please. If you can include or need to include my birth data, I've sent you a PM.

And I also wanted to share something with you. I know it's nothing big, but I read up on the 12 astrology/zodiac houses this week. Clearly, I have a (LONG) ways to go before I do any charting. But, it's a start! ;-)

Thank you again!
This is the third chart I've tried for this question. Even then it still has a serious consideration; Saturn is in the first house. So I want to issue a note of serious caution for this reading.

The chart has Scorpio rising, making your significator Mars. Mars is in its own Fall of Cancer but is reasonaly placed in the ninth house of the chart. The house is related to travel, higher education and personal development and also divination and religious and legal issues. None of these appear relevant to the question, except for divination and especially Astrology, as you've asked the question of an Astrologer.

Mars lies in the Water Triplicity, ruled by Venus during the day, so there is a link to the quesited - the possible romantic interest. That is a good sign.

However Mars has some further problems. In particular it is under the Sun's beams and so is not visible in the sky. What cannot be seen cannot see in turn - so there is going to be a real problem in identifying the other party.

The romantic interest is signified by Venus, which has just entered Virgo. Venus is also ruler of the Earth Triplicity by Day and so has significant Essential Dignity.

Venus is placed in the eleventh house which is a stronger placement than the ninth (the eleventh is a succeedent house, the ninth is cadent). The eleventh is associated with hopes, aspirations, friends and sponsors. So it is possible that the person concerned is a friend or your relationship will begin purely as friendship. There is one drawback to Venus' position. It too is in it's Fall. So both parties have some weakness or vulnerability

By sign Mars and Venus are sextile but the degree gap is 16 degrees so application is missing. That suggests that left to themselves the two significators will not bring about a realtionship.

Looking at the Moon, she too is in Virgo where she has a mutual reception with Mercury in Cancer. Again that is not something that would bring about perfection of the matter, as Mercury is not a significator.

But the Moon's last planetary aspect was to Venus, your significator and its next planetary aspect is to Mars. So we have a translation of light in process. That means that there is a very good chance that a third person will be the conduit that brings you and the romantic interest together.

So off the chart there's a clear indication that the romance will happen.

But please remember this is the third chart and there is Saturn in the first house. There is therefore reasonable doubt over the outcome being as forecast. However some chance is better than no chance and I'm certainly not ruling it out.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Miss Nine July 2015.pdf (139.0 KB, 14 views)
Top   #491
MissNine  MissNine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Aug 2013
Location: A Sunny Place
Posts: 4,974
MissNine 
Feedback


Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
This is the third chart I've tried for this question. Even then it still has a serious consideration; Saturn is in the first house. So I want to issue a note of serious caution for this reading.

The chart has Scorpio rising, making your significator Mars. Mars is in its own Fall of Cancer but is reasonaly placed in the ninth house of the chart. The house is related to travel, higher education and personal development and also divination and religious and legal issues. None of these appear relevant to the question, except for divination and especially Astrology, as you've asked the question of an Astrologer.

Mars lies in the Water Triplicity, ruled by Venus during the day, so there is a link to the quesited - the possible romantic interest. That is a good sign.

However Mars has some further problems. In particular it is under the Sun's beams and so is not visible in the sky. What cannot be seen cannot see in turn - so there is going to be a real problem in identifying the other party.

The romantic interest is signified by Venus, which has just entered Virgo. Venus is also ruler of the Earth Triplicity by Day and so has significant Essential Dignity.

Venus is placed in the eleventh house which is a stronger placement than the ninth (the eleventh is a succeedent house, the ninth is cadent). The eleventh is associated with hopes, aspirations, friends and sponsors. So it is possible that the person concerned is a friend or your relationship will begin purely as friendship. There is one drawback to Venus' position. It too is in it's Fall. So both parties have some weakness or vulnerability

By sign Mars and Venus are sextile but the degree gap is 16 degrees so application is missing. That suggests that left to themselves the two significators will not bring about a realtionship.

Looking at the Moon, she too is in Virgo where she has a mutual reception with Mercury in Cancer. Again that is not something that would bring about perfection of the matter, as Mercury is not a significator.

But the Moon's last planetary aspect was to Venus, your significator and its next planetary aspect is to Mars. So we have a translation of light in process. That means that there is a very good chance that a third person will be the conduit that brings you and the romantic interest together.

So off the chart there's a clear indication that the romance will happen.

But please remember this is the third chart and there is Saturn in the first house. There is therefore reasonable doubt over the outcome being as forecast. However some chance is better than no chance and I'm certainly not ruling it out.
Hello Minderwiz,
Firstly, thank you for all the effort you have put in, giving this chart a third go. I really appreciate it. It is very applicable to my situation at present.

I did have two questions....

What is a "translation of light in process"?
I couldn't find the "in process" part in your definitions thread.

With Saturn in house 1, why is there a caution?



With regard to Mars: it actually fits perfectly in my current life situation. I'm in higher education and taking (really difficult) exams in school having to do with the law. It's a big, stressful time for me.

With Venus in the 11th house...yes this is accurate, as it would be someone I know. Im not sure if there is a third party putting us together. I wonder if it can also be a 3rd party leaving the picture and moving away that would be the catalyst for things to proceed? Or even a spirit guide bringing us together?
Is that possible to explain the 3rd party connected to the Venus-moon- Mars transition?

Thank you for the reading! Irather always so interesting reading your charting. I'll keep you updated on coming events!
Top   #492
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for Nalini


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalini View Post
Hi,

I'm truly as ignorant about astrology as possible. Would like to know about my love life within next 12 months. Currently single and not interested in anyone. Should you require my birth details like, year, place, time, lat & lon can provide the same via PM.

Thanks very much in advance.
Firstly, my apologies for taking so long to get round to this reading.

The chart cast has Libra rising, which means that your significator is Venus, the ruler of Libra. Venus is in Virgo which brings good news and bad news. The good news is that Venus rules the Earth Triplicity in Day charts, and this is a Day Chart (Sun above the horizon).

The bad news is that Virgo is the Fall of Venus a place where it is weak in essential dignity (especially in a night chart). Overall Venus ends up slightly weak in essential dignity, which suggests that you do not have much ability to influence the outcome of the question.

Venus is placed in the twelfth house, which is the worst placement by house in the entire chart. The twelfth is averse to the Ascendant (no major aspect between house and Ascendant) and it is a cadent house (a house which is losing power not gaining it). To add to the difficulties of the situation, you are not really in a position where you can influence events even if you try to.

The twelfth is not a house associated with romance in any shape or form, which just adds to the bad situation.

Venus does have some things in its favour it is not under the beams of the Sun, it is occidental (an evening star) and it is Direct, but only just. Venus is about to turn Retrograde, which occurs on July 25th (two days after the chart was cast). So what ability you have to act is about to disappear, or within the context of the question, you will soon find that there's little you can do.

That is not necessarily a hopeless situation. Two things can rescue the outcome. The first is that the other person has the strength and ability to act, the second is that the Moon indicates someone else might act as a catalyst to romance.

The other person is signified by Mars, ruler of the Seventh house which is Aries.

Mars is placed in Cancer in the Tenth House. This is an excellent postion in terms of signifiying his ability to Act and as Venus rules the Water Triplicity by day, he would be attracted to you if you two met. But Cancer is the Fall of Mars, so whether he has the will to act or would want to act is in some doubt.

Much would depend on the chances of a meeting and this would be signified by a major aspect forming between Mars and Venus. By sign the two are in a sextile relationship but Mars is over halfway through its sign of Cancer and Venus is at the very beginning of Virgo. So by degree, and it's by degree that matters in horary, there is no aspect forming between Venus and Mars and indeed when Venus turns Retrograde, the two planets will move in opposite directions.

So simply using the significators doesn't suggest things will work to your advantage over the next six months. The next thing to look at is the Moon.

The Moon is in Libra in the first house at 22 degrees. Its last aspect was to Mars by square (Mars is at 19 degrees Cancer) and its next aspect is a sextile to Jupiter at 25 degrees Leo.If that next aspect had been the sextile to Venus then there would be some indication that a third person or institution would act as a facilitator and bring you both together. Sadly that doesn't look like being the case here.

So the chart does not promise a long term relationship within the time period, though it is very possible that you might encounter someone and a long term relationship begins after the period ends.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Nalini July 2015.pdf (138.9 KB, 15 views)
Top   #493
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNine View Post
I did have two questions....

What is a "translation of light in process"?
I couldn't find the "in process" part in your definitions thread.
Translation of light is where no aspect is forming between the two significators but a faster planet (usually the Moon but occasionally Mercury or Venus) forms a major aspect to each of significators in turn without aspecting any other planet in between.

There is a variation known as Collection of light where the two significators aspect a slow moving planet (usually Saturn or Jupiter) in turn. The slow planet receives the light from the first significator to aspect it and passes it on to the second significator.

In both cases it doesn't matter which signifcator is aspected first, querent or quesited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNine
With Saturn in house 1, why is there a caution?
Saturn is traditionally seen as a malefic because it is associated with delays, difficulties and obstacles.

In horary the First house stands for the querent - you in this case and though it is not usually stated the seventh also stands for the Astrologer. Thus if Saturn appears in either house there is an indication that either there is a problem with the querent (Saturn in the first) or the Astrologer (Saturn in the seventh). This also holds if Saturn contacts the Ascendant or Descendant by square or opposition.

So in this case the chart is cautioning that there may be a problem with you. That could be the question isn't seriously meant (though I'm sure that it is) or that the querent knows the answer to begin with, or may even be asking the wrong question - that is they are not actually asking what they really want to know.

Those are examples but they are not inclusive of all possibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNine

.....I wonder if it can also be a 3rd party leaving the picture and moving away that would be the catalyst for things to proceed? Or even a spirit guide bringing us together?
Is that possible to explain the 3rd party connected to the Venus-moon- Mars transition?
Yes, the actions of the third party do not have to be consciously focused on the issue of the question. They might act in all ignorance. Also it's not necessarily a flesh and blood person - it could be through both parties having appointments at the doctor on the same day and time, or both choosing to go to the same movie so I don't see why a spirit guide can't be involved.

Incidentally a possible example of the Saturn consideration is that you believe someone is an obstacle to your prospects of romance, especially with a particular guy then your real question might be more 'Is X going to move away and leave the field clear for me and Y?' Your real question is much more focused and specific relating to a named individual or individuals.
Top   #494
MissNine  MissNine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Aug 2013
Location: A Sunny Place
Posts: 4,974
MissNine 
Miss Nine's Feedback


Hi Again Minderwiz,



My additional feedback to your subsequent clarifying information. (Thank you again for your energy and time on this!)…
Quote:
So in this case the chart is cautioning that there may be a problem with you. That could be the question isn't seriously meant (though I'm sure that it is) or that the querent knows the answer to begin with, or may even be asking the wrong question - that is they are not actually asking what they really want to know.
Well, let me think.
We know I asked the question in seriousness. And, yes, this was the answer I wanted to know.
As for knowing the answer already, I don't think I could have known, but maybe the chart says otherwise.

I apologize I can't be more informative for you regarding Saturn or the Moon connection, but I hope it aids in the learning process.
Top   #495




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.