Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
OK that makes a lot of sense, so here goes:

I cast a chart yesterday for the question simply relating to travel plans and then thought that there might be something more to it than just a visit. I have attached the chart.

The chart has Scorpio rising, which in itself suggests a radical chart LOL. Mars is in Virgo in the tenth House of Activity Work and Career, so you may either have been at work or concerned with work around the time that you asked the question. Mars is in the Triplicity and Face of Venus, who rules the eleventh House of Friends (and Hopes and Aspirations) so he is a priority as well and Mars is in the Terms of Jupiter, so Money (probably the cost of the trip) is also on your list of priorities. Mars is not particularly strong in Virgo

As you have stressed that he is a friend, he's signified by Venus who rules the eleventh. Interestingly Venus also rules the Seventh of partners. Venus is in Gemini and currently in bad condition. She's retrograde in the eighth and under the Sun's Beams. Two indications here that she (He) cannot be seen. What's more being retrograde, she's moving away from Mars, not towards it.

The trip is signified by the Moon, ruler of the ninth House of overseas travel. The Moon is in Capricorn, where she is in Detriment (so the trip and it's planning are not strong. Moreover the Moon opposes the ninth cusp. I think there could well be problems with the trip and/or its planning


The good news though is that Mars is in a partile Trine to the Moon from Virgo to Capricorn. So you are almost certain to make the trip to Venice. The Moon is in the Exaltation and Face of Mars, so (astrologically) Mars receives the Moon into Capricorn and I think that is going to ensure that any problems with the trip are likely to be ones that can be overcome.

The issue of his feelings is a little more difficult. With Venus moving away from Mars, I think he is a going to be a little more 'distanct' with you. However Venus is at least in the Face of Mars, so there's some positive feeling there. I don't see it as being strongly romantic, or even particularly romantic at all. Venus is in it's own Terms, so he's more concerned with himself - The eighth House of the radical chart is the tenth House from the Eleventh, so his primary concern is his own career (not surprising given the information you've given) and the weakness of Venus in the chart might suggest that career will take him further away from you, though I can't be certain of that.

So, Yes the trip will go ahead but be prepared for some hitches or issues which are likely to be annoying rather than anything that really threatens your plans to much. You may find him more interested in being friends than anything else and perhaps more concerned with his career than any other single issue.
I am going to make it to Venice afterall. So far no big issues. I am not sure if I am seeing P. He expressed excitment when I told him I will go see him. I have to update on that later on. I will go in two months. Everything is booked and super excited. Thanks minderwiz.
Will update again about what happend with P and I.
Top   #71
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Thanks for the update scorpiogirl....good to know I got the first bit right: )

I OK forward to your further update....I learn from my errors, so if it turns out differently I want to know lol
Top   #72
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

hi m

you did a reading about a property i sold

and just to say you got things right

i did have to come down in price

and that i needed to do repairs to sweeten the deal

but not too much so all good and the sale goes through soon and i am very happ

thanx so much for the time spent on reading
Top   #73
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Thanks for the feedback! It really does help
Top   #74
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for daisy chain


Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
what will happen between me and W romantically

thx
Agreed time period 1 year and it refers to a live in relationship.

I'm reading this chart on the presumption that you are not already is a strong relationship, short of live in.


The Chart cast has Taurus rising, so your significator is Venus. Scorpio is on the Descendent so W's significator is Mars.

Venus is in Leo In the fifth House of Love and Romance, and is in the Terms and Face of Mars. The fifth cusp is in Leo, so your focus is certainly on romance and w in particular.

Mars is in his own sign of Scorpio conjunct the seventh cusp. Mars is actually much stronger in terms of dignity than Venus, being also the Water triplicity ruler by night and is angular. So W is far more likely to determine the outcome here than you are. Indeed Venus is Peregrine in Leo, meaning that you are in unfamilar territory here.

There is a square aspect between Venus and Mars, but it is separating. This suggests that things may be past the point of a successful outcome, (which anyway would have involved some difficulty).

The Moon's next major aspect is to Jupiter so there is no hope of translation of light, (a third party bringing you together) nor is there a slower planet that would perform the same function.

There's no link by antisica, so we come down to the two alternative significators of marriage, Venus for the Woman and the Sun for the Man.

Venus is already assigned to you as your primary significator so it play an additional role here. But the Sun can. However the Sun is in early Libra and will not be aspected by Venus before it changes sign (nor for that matter will it form a major aspect to Mars).

So the situation seems to be one of you being very keen here, but W is not (Mars is in the Detriment of Venus) and he is concerned primarily with himself. There seems to have been something of a chance recently but that chance may have passed. There is however one glimmer. Jupiter rules two of the Lots of Marriage for Females, and the Moon's next aspect is to Jupiter. The Moon can act as a co-significator for either you or him. Both Venus (Triplicity) and Mars (Terms) are in dignities of Jupiter however I think this is a long shot, especially as it's a sextile, the weakest major aspect.

So in summary, I can see why you are interested in W! However, I'm not sure that things will work out. W, is really the one in the controlling position and at the moment, he's not got you as a main priority. There might have been an opportunity recently, but that has passed. Your hope such that it is, is that The Moon, Jupiter aspect presents another (though weaker) opportunity. I was going to add that I think you will be lucky if that comes off, but Mars (W) rules the Lot of Fortune - again he controls your 'luck', so if you get what seems to be a 'lucky break' the chances will be that he engineered it.

Sorry I can't offer more hope, unless you are already dating. In that case I'd up the chances significantly, though I'd still say you'd be lucky to achieve it within the year.
Attached Images
 
Top   #75
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for NamasteIndia


Quote:
Originally Posted by NamasteIndia View Post
Namaste Minderwiz,

Hope you are doing fine.

It would be great to get a reading from you again your readings are so accurate and indepth.

The flat we purchased we paid lot of money but the construction is not going ahead its half done...we should have been getting the possession by now but the builder and his staff are not replying...

When will we get the possession of the house we bought at grihashakti?(Question)
The chart I cast has Scorpio rising, so you are signified by Mars. Mars is conjunct both the Ascendant and als the North Node (which is benefic in nature). Mars in Scorpio and angular, conjunct the North Node shows that you are actually quite powerful and able to act in this chart. Your key priority is yourself (for obvious reasons). There's no exaltation planet in Scorpio but the Triplicity ruler by Day is Venus and Venus is the significator of the seller. So you are also concerned about the sale. Mars is also in the Face, of Venus adding to that concern.

Venus is in Leo,where she is Peregrine. So the seller is in worse shape than you. She is in the Terms and Face of Mars, so that signifies the Seller does have concerns about you. However their prime concern appears to be foreign travel (strongly so as the Sun not only rules Leo and the ninth, but is also the Triplicity ruler). This is a rather worrying situation, as you say that you have had no response from the seller to your queries. Either they have a foreign project that is concerning them, or they are seriously considering a foreign trip of some sort.

The Flat is signified by Jupiter ruler of the fourth. Jupiter is in Detriment in Gemini, indicating the Flat is in poor condition (as confirmed by your question information). Jupiter is in the Terms of Venus (the seller) and the Face of Mars (you). Currently the seller has more control over the property than you do. Jupiter is conjunct the eighth House cusp, which could further emphasise it's bad condition but too me, emphasises the seller's investment in materials,etc. as the eighth is the house of the seller's money and resources.

There is a separating square between Mars and Venus, which suggests recent contact between you and the seller before the time of the question. The square suggests that this contact was not favourable and again that reflects the circumstances you describe, the seller not providing satisfactory responses to your concerns, or even any response.

So will you get the flat?

Mars is not aspecting Jupiter, but the Moon, which acts as a co-significator for you is applying to Jupiter by sextile. This is a good sign because it shows that there is a good chance you will get possession of the Flat. The Moon must travel just over 5 degrees to reach Jupiter (which is moving very slowly in comparison). The issue is what does that mean in terms of time. Both planets are in succedent Houses which points to a medium time frame. The Moon is in a cardinal sign which suggersts a short period, Jupiter in a mutable sign which again is medium. So I think a medium term period. If days were the short period then weeks would be medium, so that would suggest 5 weeks.

However from your question you said the flat was half built. How fast is building work completed in India? If five weeks seems reasonable, then I would hold to that. However if building work is slow or subject to lengthy delays, then I would opt for months!

I'll let you be the guide there as you have seen the development and know more about local conditions.

So I think the seller has had some financial trouble. But it does look like you will get the flat, but not until 5 weeks at the least (dated from today).
Attached Images
 
Top   #76
NamasteIndia's Avatar
NamasteIndia  NamasteIndia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 Feb 2008
Location: Gods own Country
Posts: 3,950
NamasteIndia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
The chart I cast has Scorpio rising, so you are signified by Mars. Mars is conjunct both the Ascendant and als the North Node (which is benefic in nature). Mars in Scorpio and angular, conjunct the North Node shows that you are actually quite powerful and able to act in this chart. Your key priority is yourself (for obvious reasons). There's no exaltation planet in Scorpio but the Triplicity ruler by Day is Venus and Venus is the significator of the seller. So you are also concerned about the sale. Mars is also in the Face, of Venus adding to that concern.

Venus is in Leo,where she is Peregrine. So the seller is in worse shape than you. She is in the Terms and Face of Mars, so that signifies the Seller does have concerns about you. However their prime concern appears to be foreign travel (strongly so as the Sun not only rules Leo and the ninth, but is also the Triplicity ruler). This is a rather worrying situation, as you say that you have had no response from the seller to your queries. Either they have a foreign project that is concerning them, or they are seriously considering a foreign trip of some sort.
they could be having a jail term or some litigation etc......recently i read on net about lot of people putting up complaints.
Quote:
The Flat is signified by Jupiter ruler of the fourth. Jupiter is in Detriment in Gemini, indicating the Flat is in poor condition (as confirmed by your question information). Jupiter is in the Terms of Venus (the seller) and the Face of Mars (you). Currently the seller has more control over the property than you do. Jupiter is conjunct the eighth House cusp, which could further emphasise it's bad condition but too me, emphasises the seller's investment in materials,etc. as the eighth is the house of the seller's money and resources.

There is a separating square between Mars and Venus, which suggests recent contact between you and the seller before the time of the question. The square suggests that this contact was not favourable and again that reflects the circumstances you describe, the seller not providing satisfactory responses to your concerns, or even any response.
recently we had a spate with the builder he got frustrated and was saying that due to supply of materials the work as got stuck etc....he clearly sounded angry etc.

Quote:
So will you get the flat?

Mars is not aspecting Jupiter, but the Moon, which acts as a co-significator for you is applying to Jupiter by sextile. This is a good sign because it shows that there is a good chance you will get possession of the Flat. The Moon must travel just over 5 degrees to reach Jupiter (which is moving very slowly in comparison). The issue is what does that mean in terms of time. Both planets are in succedent Houses which points to a medium time frame. The Moon is in a cardinal sign which suggersts a short period, Jupiter in a mutable sign which again is medium. So I think a medium term period. If days were the short period then weeks would be medium, so that would suggest 5 weeks.

However from your question you said the flat was half built. How fast is building work completed in India? If five weeks seems reasonable, then I would hold to that. However if building work is slow or subject to lengthy delays, then I would opt for months!

I'll let you be the guide there as you have seen the development and know more about local conditions.

So I think the seller has had some financial trouble. But it does look like you will get the flat, but not until 5 weeks at the least (dated from today).
5 weeks means mid of November i dont think thats possible since lot of pending work is there...i think it may take 5 months more....
looking at the construction delays it will take surely 5 months

Thanks for the reading though.

I will let you know of the progress.
Top   #77
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamasteIndia View Post
think it may take 5 months more....
looking at the construction delays it will take surely 5 months

Thanks for the reading though.

I will let you know of the progress.
Yes my feeling was 5 months minimum but I just wanted to check your own 'on the spot' observations.

I found this an odd reading because the chart seems to point to the builder 'doing a runner' because of financial issues (material shortages are due to their poor finances), yet the chart also suggests that you will get possession. I haven't read for legal proceedings or other pressures that may make the builder complete but it does look as though there will be a happy ending, if a very frustrating middle section.
Top   #78
NamasteIndia's Avatar
NamasteIndia  NamasteIndia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 Feb 2008
Location: Gods own Country
Posts: 3,950
NamasteIndia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
Yes my feeling was 5 months minimum but I just wanted to check your own 'on the spot' observations.

I found this an odd reading because the chart seems to point to the builder 'doing a runner' because of financial issues (material shortages are due to their poor finances), yet the chart also suggests that you will get possession. I haven't read for legal proceedings or other pressures that may make the builder complete but it does look as though there will be a happy ending, if a very frustrating middle section.
Ok sounds good....a happy ending means i can atleast sleep peacefully.
Because scenario is quite dicey now with the builder doing hide and seek
thanks again.
Top   #79
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for hayleyw


Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyw View Post
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...=160608&page=6

You did this reading for me and I asked if I would meet someone important within a year. A few weeks before that year was up, I did and it's exactly how it was described by you. Off and on and not easy, but in other ways great.

Could you please do another regarding us, from now? Many thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyw View Post
Thank you! I would like us to make a commitment to one another and make a go of forming a relationship that has a more secure and realistic future.

The chart has Taurus rising which indicates that you are signified by Venus, in the fifth House of Romance, so your mind is truly on this match. Venus is in Leo, where it is Peregrine but in the Terms and Face of Mars - his significator. You're not sure of your way here, how to get what you want. But you are definitely interested in him.

He is signified by Mars, which is in the Seventh House and in Scorpio. He's on his own territory and very much in command. So his attitude is going to be the key here to long term success. As Mars is the Water triplicity ruler by night, as well, he's full of self confidence. The only dignity of Venus that Mars occupies is that of Face - the weakest of them all. And Mars is in the Detriment of Venus. His feelings seem to be mixed in regard to you.

Venus and Mars are in a separating square, so in the recent past the relationship has been more 'off' than 'on' and I suspect he's not communicating in a positive way at the moment. The separation suggests the end of the relationship rather than the start of a firmer one. However there may be other factors here.

The next thing to check for is Translation of Light - usually through the Moon. Now the Moon is indeed separating from an aspect to Mars but it is a quincunx from Aries to Scorpio and in traditional terms, that is a inconjunct relationship. As the Moon's next major aspect is to Venus, it would have been nice to have that Moon Mars separating aspect as a major one, suggesting that a third party will bring you together.

The Moon is often taken as the co-significator for the querent, but I have seen authors use it as a general co-significator, that can 'effect' the necessary conditions. If that were so, I could draw the conclusion that this coming aspect suggests a happy conclusion. However not all authors use the Moon in this way and I don't usually either. The Moon signifies your emotions, so at the moment you appear to be 'recovering' from an emotional clash with him, or at least he is indirectly affecting your emotions. Given the inconjunct contact with Mars, that's more likely to be through ignoring them, rather than directly upsetting them.

Given that his feelings are ambivalent, you should perhaps question his motives here. As his top priority is him, is he only interested in you because you make him feel better about himself. I think that area really needs to be cleared up before you start making any commitments.

As both planets lie on the same side of the solstice line, there's no contact by antiscia so again no likelyhiood that that will bring a positive outcome.

In questions of this type of relationship it's possible to use additional significators, Venus for the female (already in play) and the Sun for the male. Whilst Venus and the Sun are in sextile by sign, the sepaation is far too wide and in the wrong direction. So I don't see these indicating a positive outcome.

So at the moment, the chart doesn't show that a committed relationship is likely, The strong feelings are more on your side than his, he's more ambivalent. Mars being in a fixed sign I don't see his attitude easily changing either. I think he's happy with the situation, but you are not. You know what you would like here, the question is 'Does he want the same thing' and at the moment I don't think he does.
Attached Images
 
Top   #80




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.