Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
haleyw's Avatar
haleyw  haleyw is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Aug 2010
Location: London
Posts: 6,309
haleyw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
The chart has Taurus rising which indicates that you are signified by Venus, in the fifth House of Romance, so your mind is truly on this match. Venus is in Leo, where it is Peregrine but in the Terms and Face of Mars - his significator. You're not sure of your way here, how to get what you want. But you are definitely interested in him.

He is signified by Mars, which is in the Seventh House and in Scorpio. He's on his own territory and very much in command. So his attitude is going to be the key here to long term success. As Mars is the Water triplicity ruler by night, as well, he's full of self confidence. The only dignity of Venus that Mars occupies is that of Face - the weakest of them all. And Mars is in the Detriment of Venus. His feelings seem to be mixed in regard to you.

Venus and Mars are in a separating square, so in the recent past the relationship has been more 'off' than 'on' and I suspect he's not communicating in a positive way at the moment. The separation suggests the end of the relationship rather than the start of a firmer one. However there may be other factors here.

The next thing to check for is Translation of Light - usually through the Moon. Now the Moon is indeed separating from an aspect to Mars but it is a quincunx from Aries to Scorpio and in traditional terms, that is a inconjunct relationship. As the Moon's next major aspect is to Venus, it would have been nice to have that Moon Mars separating aspect as a major one, suggesting that a third party will bring you together.

The Moon is often taken as the co-significator for the querent, but I have seen authors use it as a general co-significator, that can 'effect' the necessary conditions. If that were so, I could draw the conclusion that this coming aspect suggests a happy conclusion. However not all authors use the Moon in this way and I don't usually either. The Moon signifies your emotions, so at the moment you appear to be 'recovering' from an emotional clash with him, or at least he is indirectly affecting your emotions. Given the inconjunct contact with Mars, that's more likely to be through ignoring them, rather than directly upsetting them.

Given that his feelings are ambivalent, you should perhaps question his motives here. As his top priority is him, is he only interested in you because you make him feel better about himself. I think that area really needs to be cleared up before you start making any commitments.

As both planets lie on the same side of the solstice line, there's no contact by antiscia so again no likelyhiood that that will bring a positive outcome.

In questions of this type of relationship it's possible to use additional significators, Venus for the female (already in play) and the Sun for the male. Whilst Venus and the Sun are in sextile by sign, the sepaation is far too wide and in the wrong direction. So I don't see these indicating a positive outcome.

So at the moment, the chart doesn't show that a committed relationship is likely, The strong feelings are more on your side than his, he's more ambivalent. Mars being in a fixed sign I don't see his attitude easily changing either. I think he's happy with the situation, but you are not. You know what you would like here, the question is 'Does he want the same thing' and at the moment I don't think he does.

Aw that's very disappointing.

Nearly everything you said is correct, apart from I make him feel good about himself. You see, I'm not sure if I do/did. He said a lot of the time I didn't because he never knew where he stood with me. This was said in the last conversation we had. He said me being off and on constantly really took it's toll on him.

Also, I really don't think he's happy at all with the situation he's in now.

When you say he's in demand what do you mean?

Many, many thanks for the reading.
Top   #81
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyw View Post
Aw that's very disappointing.

Nearly everything you said is correct, apart from I make him feel good about himself. You see, I'm not sure if I do/did. He said a lot of the time I didn't because he never knew where he stood with me. This was said in the last conversation we had. He said me being off and on constantly really took it's toll on him.

Also, I really don't think he's happy at all with the situation he's in now.

When you say he's in demand what do you mean?

Many, many thanks for the reading.
This is one of those readings that I really hope I have got wrong

I don't see it coming apart though, merely not progressing to the level you want in the time period you gave.

By him in command I mean that he has more power to affect the outcome than you. He is more concerned with his own needs at the moment. His thoughts about you are ambivalent or ambiguous now the possibilities are that he sees you as a 'trophy' or at least someone who's role is to boost his self esteem and 'status' or he has some genuine problems relating to you. I might be wrong about him being happy with the situation. I read that from Mars being very strong, angular and in it's own house....He is unlikely to budge here. He expects you to come to him and 'put things right'. However he's the one with the power, if he refuses to use it then little will change.

I hope things work out better than my reading.
Top   #82
haleyw's Avatar
haleyw  haleyw is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Aug 2010
Location: London
Posts: 6,309
haleyw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
This is one of those readings that I really hope I have got wrong

I don't see it coming apart though, merely not progressing to the level you want in the time period you gave.

By him in command I mean that he has more power to affect the outcome than you. He is more concerned with his own needs at the moment. His thoughts about you are ambivalent or ambiguous now the possibilities are that he sees you as a 'trophy' or at least someone who's role is to boost his self esteem and 'status' or he has some genuine problems relating to you. I might be wrong about him being happy with the situation. I read that from Mars being very strong, angular and in it's own house....He is unlikely to budge here. He expects you to come to him and 'put things right'. However he's the one with the power, if he refuses to use it then little will change.

I hope things work out better than my reading.
You were right about this and I've ended it because of these exact reasons. I feel better now.

Well done!
Top   #83
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for Jezzabelle


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzabelle View Post
Hi Minderwiz

Can I ask a question? You did a reading for me a couple of months back and it was fantastic !!

Currently I am unemployed and looking for work so I would like to know if I will find a job within the next three months

Thanks
This has been a difficult reading, simply in getting a valid chart. I have tried on four occasions, getting a couple of charts that were either late or early degrees rising, plus one that I 'mislaid'.

The chart I'm reading here is one that I cast after the invalid charts. Since I cast it, I've found the mislaid one, from yesterday, so I'm going to include that as well.

The chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is retrograde in the sixth house in its detriment of Gemini. Things are bad for you at the moment. and that's probably a bit of an understatement.

The job is signified by the MC ruler, which is Mars. Mars is in Scorpio, so it is highly dignified. The job is good. However Mars is in the penultimate degree of Scorpio, so the future of the job is not so good. Perhaps it's a temporary job or short term contract, or the organisation may run into difficulties in the future.

Given Mars position in the Eleventh House, I suspect that the latter possibility might be the most likely. Currently Mars is in the house of the Job's resources and is strong. But as Mar's is about to change signs both job and resources are likely to be substantially weakened. With Mercury conjunct the MC, it's likely that the job is in some way or other related to communications, design, computers or graphical work.

There's no immediate aspect forming between Mars and Jupiter, indeed the two are actually moving away from each other. However the Moon is about to conjoin Jupiter and there are a number of Horary Astrologers who would see the Moon as acting as a co-significator not only for the querent (you) but also the questited (the job). If so this promises a successful outcome in terms of getting a job in the next three months. The Moon however is currently trining the Sun, which is Lord 8, and therefore not a benefic planet in this chart.

Your income is signified by Saturn, ruler of the second House. Saturn is in the last hours of it's stay in Libra, so that suggests change, though not particularly change for the better. I doubt the job will bring in much more than you are getting now, indeed it's possibly less.

So a chance of a job in the next three months, but the job is not particularly good, nor does it pay particularly well. It might seem good at the time you apply and are offered it but I'm not sure it will last for very long.

The second chart (Jezzabelle extra) is the one that I mislaid.

This chart has Cancer rising, so you are signified by the Moon in Gemini. The Moon is Peregrine in the eleventh house of hopes and aspirations. You want the job but you're not sure how to get it, without help.

The Job is signified by Jupiter, which is also in Gemini in the eleventh - the job is definitely something you hope for but retrograde and in detriment, the job is not particularly good.

The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Jupiter - which if perfected as the next aspect, would strongly suggest you get the job. However, before the Moon can perfect the aspect she first trines the Libra Sun. Now in this chart, the Sun rules your second house of income and resources. So it's possible that you might come into money from another source (though not much as the Sun is in Fall in Libra) In the first chart the Sun ruled the eighth House, and the eighth is the Partner's income. So if you have a partner it's possible that the will receive money (first chart) or you will receive money (second chart) which means that you do not need the job.

So. Whilst there are jobs out there which you might obtain, they do not seem to be long term prospects and the associated money is not good (at least after a relatively short period). Your chances of getting a job, whilst not strong are at least there. Hopefully you will not need to take the first one you come across, as you may achieve some income from another source.
Attached Images
  
Top   #84
skywatching's Avatar
skywatching  skywatching is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Apr 2011
Location: ^
Posts: 485
skywatching 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz
This has been a difficult reading, simply in getting a valid chart. I have tried on four occasions, getting a couple of charts that were either late or early degrees rising, plus one that I 'mislaid'.

The chart I'm reading here is one that I cast after the invalid charts. Since I cast it, I've found the mislaid one, from yesterday, so I'm going to include that as well.

The chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is retrograde in the sixth house in its detriment of Gemini. Things are bad for you at the moment. and that's probably a bit of an understatement.

The job is signified by the MC ruler, which is Mars. Mars is in Scorpio, so it is highly dignified. The job is good. However Mars is in the penultimate degree of Scorpio, so the future of the job is not so good. Perhaps it's a temporary job or short term contract, or the organisation may run into difficulties in the future.

Given Mars position in the Eleventh House, I suspect that the latter possibility might be the most likely. Currently Mars is in the house of the Job's resources and is strong. But as Mar's is about to change signs both job and resources are likely to be substantially weakened. With Mercury conjunct the MC, it's likely that the job is in some way or other related to communications, design, computers or graphical work.

There's no immediate aspect forming between Mars and Jupiter, indeed the two are actually moving away from each other. However the Moon is about to conjoin Jupiter and there are a number of Horary Astrologers who would see the Moon as acting as a co-significator not only for the querent (you) but also the questited (the job). If so this promises a successful outcome in terms of getting a job in the next three months. The Moon however is currently trining the Sun, which is Lord 8, and therefore not a benefic planet in this chart.

Your income is signified by Saturn, ruler of the second House. Saturn is in the last hours of it's stay in Libra, so that suggests change, though not particularly change for the better. I doubt the job will bring in much more than you are getting now, indeed it's possibly less.

So a chance of a job in the next three months, but the job is not particularly good, nor does it pay particularly well. It might seem good at the time you apply and are offered it but I'm not sure it will last for very long.
Thank you so much for doing this reading for me !! I always find these so interesting and very informative

I am not surprised at all that you had trouble getting a chart, I have been very all over the place in terms of deciding what to do career wise. A couple of years back I decided to change careers and try to become a writer, but it has been difficult so I have reluctantly decided to go back to what I was doing before which was working in an office as a receptionist/ office assistant.

In the past I was signed up with a temping agency and I have been thinking of going back to that. The problem with temping is you can go weeks at a time with no work and when you do get some it can only be for a day or two so you don't make a lot of money at all. But I do like that with this kind of work I can still work on my writing. I also would take part time work or a short term contract.

Quote:
The second chart (Jezzabelle extra) is the one that I mislaid.

This chart has Cancer rising, so you are signified by the Moon in Gemini. The Moon is Peregrine in the eleventh house of hopes and aspirations. You want the job but you're not sure how to get it, without help.

The Job is signified by Jupiter, which is also in Gemini in the eleventh - the job is definitely something you hope for but retrograde and in detriment, the job is not particularly good.

The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Jupiter - which if perfected as the next aspect, would strongly suggest you get the job. However, before the Moon can perfect the aspect she first trines the Libra Sun. Now in this chart, the Sun rules your second house of income and resources. So it's possible that you might come into money from another source (though not much as the Sun is in Fall in Libra) In the first chart the Sun ruled the eighth House, and the eighth is the Partner's income. So if you have a partner it's possible that the will receive money (first chart) or you will receive money (second chart) which means that you do not need the job.

So. Whilst there are jobs out there which you might obtain, they do not seem to be long term prospects and the associated money is not good (at least after a relatively short period). Your chances of getting a job, whilst not strong are at least there. Hopefully you will not need to take the first one you come across, as you may achieve some income from another source.
I was also going to go to other employment agencies and register with them because I was hoping they would help me to find a job. I actually am the kind of person who would take the first job that get's offered to me LOL not good I know !! It's only because I need the work even if it was a job I didn't like I would still take it. I don't have a partner so the extra income is interesting, I'm really not sure how that would come about though so I'll have to make sure I keep an eye out for it !!

I hope I have given you enough feedback and thank you once again for the reading
Top   #85
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for EyeAmEye


Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeAmEye View Post
Hello again, Minderwiz!

Repeat offense #4 for me if you're still offering readings.

This time it's a work related question. I am truly starting to hate my job. Never really liked it, but didn't hate it either. There have been many rapid changes over the past few months, all for the worse. I've talked about leaving the job for years but never really was serious about it. Now, however, I'm thinking it might be the best thing.

My question is basically if I do decide to stay, how will the next 6 months play out for me?

Thank you in advance once again. Your readings have been superb.

The chart has Capricorn rising, so your significator is Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio and the ninth House. The current job is signified by Mars, ruler of the MC. Saturn has just moved into Scorpio, which, although new territory, is a sign in which Saturn has no essential dignity. Saturn is in the Sign, Terms and Face of Mars. So there has been a change but one that has made the job even more dominant in your life and in your thoughts.

The other planet with dignity at Saturn's position is Venus, ruler of the Water Triplicity by Day. Venus also rules the ninth House. I think this placement in the 'House of God' probably indicates your desires for an escape from your current conditions.

Mars too has changed signs and is now in Sagittarius. Again this is a big reduction in dignity. The job has become less valuable in your eyes, though being in the eleventh House it shows your hopes and aspirations are still connected to the job, as shown by the question, not in an optimistic way but some residual hope nevertheless. So the past has brought change but not change for the better.

The burden of your question is will there be any change in the next six months, with the implication that that change should be for the better. There are therefore three possibilities, change for the better, change for the worse or no change at all (from the situation described above and in your own background information).

There's no aspect forming between Saturn and Mars. In modern terms, the two are in a semi-sextile relationship but this is very weak and will not produce the desired change in a horary. There's no connection by antiscia either so the only hope lies in the movements and aspects of the Moon, which can act as a co-significator for you.

The Moon is in 6 degrees Cancer, conjunct the Descendant. In its own sign and angular it is powerful and well positioned. The Moon's last aspect was to Venus who is ruler of the ninth and Triplicity and House ruler of Saturn. This is again a statement of events in the past, your growing need for improvement.

The Moon's next aspect is to the Sun in Libra by square. The Sun rules the eighth House and as such is an accidental malefic. This is not a good aspect and it does suggest that the next six months will not be easy and may even be worse.

The Moon's final aspect before it changes sign is a trine to the North Node, which is seen as benefic. This suggests that the six months might end on a better note. The square to the Sun is already applying, so if it brings hard times, they will not be far off...perhaps as near as the next six weeks.

That's something of a mixed bag but with the emphasis more on difficulties than an easing of pressure. The job will still be there in six months, if you decide to stay but I can't say things will be better than they are now, just a bit better than they are going to be.
Attached Images
 
Top   #86
EyeAmEye  EyeAmEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Feb 2010
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 1,111
EyeAmEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
The chart has Capricorn rising, so your significator is Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio and the ninth House. The current job is signified by Mars, ruler of the MC. Saturn has just moved into Scorpio, which, although new territory, is a sign in which Saturn has no essential dignity. Saturn is in the Sign, Terms and Face of Mars. So there has been a change but one that has made the job even more dominant in your life and in your thoughts.

The other planet with dignity at Saturn's position is Venus, ruler of the Water Triplicity by Day. Venus also rules the ninth House. I think this placement in the 'House of God' probably indicates your desires for an escape from your current conditions.

Mars too has changed signs and is now in Sagittarius. Again this is a big reduction in dignity. The job has become less valuable in your eyes, though being in the eleventh House it shows your hopes and aspirations are still connected to the job, as shown by the question, not in an optimistic way but some residual hope nevertheless. So the past has brought change but not change for the better.

The burden of your question is will there be any change in the next six months, with the implication that that change should be for the better. There are therefore three possibilities, change for the better, change for the worse or no change at all (from the situation described above and in your own background information).

There's no aspect forming between Saturn and Mars. In modern terms, the two are in a semi-sextile relationship but this is very weak and will not produce the desired change in a horary. There's no connection by antiscia either so the only hope lies in the movements and aspects of the Moon, which can act as a co-significator for you.

The Moon is in 6 degrees Cancer, conjunct the Descendant. In its own sign and angular it is powerful and well positioned. The Moon's last aspect was to Venus who is ruler of the ninth and Triplicity and House ruler of Saturn. This is again a statement of events in the past, your growing need for improvement.

The Moon's next aspect is to the Sun in Libra by square. The Sun rules the eighth House and as such is an accidental malefic. This is not a good aspect and it does suggest that the next six months will not be easy and may even be worse.

The Moon's final aspect before it changes sign is a trine to the North Node, which is seen as benefic. This suggests that the six months might end on a better note. The square to the Sun is already applying, so if it brings hard times, they will not be far off...perhaps as near as the next six weeks.

That's something of a mixed bag but with the emphasis more on difficulties than an easing of pressure. The job will still be there in six months, if you decide to stay but I can't say things will be better than they are now, just a bit better than they are going to be.
Yep, that seems about right...

Over the next several months, there is a massive data migration from our current system to a new system that up until now, no one on our staff has even seen. Training starts next week and testing of the system runs through April. This is a huge change that will without question demand a lot from every staff member. On top of it, we are expected to run "business as usual" through the conversion, which seems nigh impossible.

That actually wouldn't be so bad to me. I don't really mind a lot of work and can be pretty efficient when I want to be, but making matters worse is we are losing a few staff members due to a new manager that is not jelling with us. Our staff has never been perfect, but we've had a good report with each other and have worked as a unit for nearly 6 years. Bringing in new staff in midst of a massive conversion, having to train them (a job that will undoubtedly land in my lap) while being trained on a new system myself and then testing it all the while keeping the office running is going to make things, to put it mildly, "miserable".

The silver lining, if one chooses to look at it this way, is that I am in a very good financial spot which allows me to decide to leave whenever I choose. I stay for several reasons (mostly personal, the job really doesn't matter to me at all ultimately) and will leave when and if I feel the situation will not improve. If your reading is correct (the part about the next 6 months being rough cannot be more accurate) about improvement after the 6 month period, it might be worth hanging around. An opportunity may spring up in all of this.

Thanks yet again for your time and effort, it is greatly appreciated.
Top   #87
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Reading for Bluebonnet


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
I have never had this type of reading. Could you possibly read on my love life?

B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
Oh yay!!! Not in a relationship..... I havent been in a lengthy relationship for about 2 years. My main concern is that i am in my late 30s, and still want to have children. A year forecast would be fantastic! Thank you!
As there's currently no relationship my reading is to determine whether there will be one by the end of a year and more generally what the flow of events will be.

The chart cast has Gemini rising, which means that your significator is Mercury. Mercury is in Scorpio and the sixth House. Mercury in Scorpo is Peregrine, that is it has no dignity of its own at its current degree. This is not a strong situation because it usually indicates estrangement or a feeling of being out of touch or needing help and guidance. At best it can indicate a feeling of not knowing which is the right direction to go or the right choice to make. The sixth House is a weak house, being inconjunct the Ascendant. Traditionally it is described as not 'beholding' or seeing the Ascendant (and therefore not easily being seen by others). So you are not in a good position to be 'noticed' by potential suitors, and you're not sure what to do about it.

The potential suitor is signified by the ruler of the Descendant (the seventh House cusp) and as this is in Sagittarius, the ruler is Jupiter. Now Jupiter is in Gemini, in the twelfth house, just over four degrees from the Ascendant. Now I'd usually take a planet that close to the Ascendant to be a first House planet, putting the potential suitor right in your territory. As it is, Jupiter is Retrograde and is moving away from the Ascendant, so I'm loathe to treat him as first House. He is however in Gemini, and Jupiter is in Detriment in Gemini. Usually this would be taken as a sign, not that the suitor would not like you but more that he would feel vulnerable and ill at ease, advancing his interest.

As Jupiter is in an Air sign and Mercury also rules the Air Triplicity by night, I think it's very likely that he would have positive feelings towards you if you met. The Twelfth however, is also inconjunct the Ascendant, and therefore he too is not easily seen.

So the first problem is that of actually meeting someone. There is someone out there who would find you attractive and be interested in a relationship but neither you nor he are 'prominently displayed' or are attracting the attention of the other.

Mercury is not applying to a major aspect to Jupiter, indeed it's moving further away. So there does not seem any immediate prospect of you and possible suitor coming together. There are other ways that it could be done besides through an mutual aspect between these two planets.

The first alternative is that a third planet successively aspects (or is aspected by) the other two. This would signify a third party bringing the two of you together. That might be through a mutusl friend or through organising a party or other event which you both attend, or it could be a website or indeed any other medium that causes you to notice each other.

Now the third planet has either got to be faster than the other two, so that it aspects one and then the other. Alternatively it must be slower than both of the other two, so that they aspect it in turn. Only one planet is faster than Mercury and that is the Moon.

In the chart the Moon is at 4 degrees Leo and its next major aspect will be to Mercury at 6 degrees Scorpio by square. It's next major aspect after that will be a sextile to Jupiter in Gemini. So this looks very promising. The only caution is that a square aspect can mean delays, obstacles or other problems and a sextile is the weakest form of major aspect. Nevertheless there is real promise here.

This meeting will not be easy to come by, the chart strongly indicates that it will come about through the actions of a third party (individual or organisation) and that you will probably be reluctant to go alorng with it or will be faced with delays or obstructions which you will need to overcome. I don't think at first sight it will appear a 'romantic opportunity' or something that is likely to result in a new relationship but don't forget that many relationships stary in that fashion. Meeting someone when you don't expect to.

If you have health problems (the sixth can indicate health problems) that might be the route, especially if you have to attend a hospital or clinic (Mars the ruler of Mercury rules the twelfth house of institutions such as hospitals and Jupiter lies in the twelfth.) Indeed you don't have to be the person with health issues, as long as you either work in the health industry or have to take someone to such an institution. Now I'm not guaranteeing that but using it as a possible example, partly supported by the chart, which would serve to bring two people together against their expectations. Be prepared for any invitation or opportunity that comes your way.

So now guarantees but there is a good chance of success. Just be ready
Attached Images
 
Top   #88
Bluebonnet's Avatar
Bluebonnet  Bluebonnet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2011
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 3,029
Bluebonnet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
As there's currently no relationship my reading is to determine whether there will be one by the end of a year and more generally what the flow of events will be.

The chart cast has Gemini rising, which means that your significator is Mercury. Mercury is in Scorpio and the sixth House. Mercury in Scorpo is Peregrine, that is it has no dignity of its own at its current degree. This is not a strong situation because it usually indicates estrangement or a feeling of being out of touch or needing help and guidance. At best it can indicate a feeling of not knowing which is the right direction to go or the right choice to make. The sixth House is a weak house, being inconjunct the Ascendant. Traditionally it is described as not 'beholding' or seeing the Ascendant (and therefore not easily being seen by others). So you are not in a good position to be 'noticed' by potential suitors, and you're not sure what to do about it.

The potential suitor is signified by the ruler of the Descendant (the seventh House cusp) and as this is in Sagittarius, the ruler is Jupiter. Now Jupiter is in Gemini, in the twelfth house, just over four degrees from the Ascendant. Now I'd usually take a planet that close to the Ascendant to be a first House planet, putting the potential suitor right in your territory. As it is, Jupiter is Retrograde and is moving away from the Ascendant, so I'm loathe to treat him as first House. He is however in Gemini, and Jupiter is in Detriment in Gemini. Usually this would be taken as a sign, not that the suitor would not like you but more that he would feel vulnerable and ill at ease, advancing his interest.

As Jupiter is in an Air sign and Mercury also rules the Air Triplicity by night, I think it's very likely that he would have positive feelings towards you if you met. The Twelfth however, is also inconjunct the Ascendant, and therefore he too is not easily seen.

So the first problem is that of actually meeting someone. There is someone out there who would find you attractive and be interested in a relationship but neither you nor he are 'prominently displayed' or are attracting the attention of the other.

Mercury is not applying to a major aspect to Jupiter, indeed it's moving further away. So there does not seem any immediate prospect of you and possible suitor coming together. There are other ways that it could be done besides through an mutual aspect between these two planets.

The first alternative is that a third planet successively aspects (or is aspected by) the other two. This would signify a third party bringing the two of you together. That might be through a mutusl friend or through organising a party or other event which you both attend, or it could be a website or indeed any other medium that causes you to notice each other.

Now the third planet has either got to be faster than the other two, so that it aspects one and then the other. Alternatively it must be slower than both of the other two, so that they aspect it in turn. Only one planet is faster than Mercury and that is the Moon.

In the chart the Moon is at 4 degrees Leo and its next major aspect will be to Mercury at 6 degrees Scorpio by square. It's next major aspect after that will be a sextile to Jupiter in Gemini. So this looks very promising. The only caution is that a square aspect can mean delays, obstacles or other problems and a sextile is the weakest form of major aspect. Nevertheless there is real promise here.

This meeting will not be easy to come by, the chart strongly indicates that it will come about through the actions of a third party (individual or organisation) and that you will probably be reluctant to go alorng with it or will be faced with delays or obstructions which you will need to overcome. I don't think at first sight it will appear a 'romantic opportunity' or something that is likely to result in a new relationship but don't forget that many relationships stary in that fashion. Meeting someone when you don't expect to.

If you have health problems (the sixth can indicate health problems) that might be the route, especially if you have to attend a hospital or clinic (Mars the ruler of Mercury rules the twelfth house of institutions such as hospitals and Jupiter lies in the twelfth.) Indeed you don't have to be the person with health issues, as long as you either work in the health industry or have to take someone to such an institution. Now I'm not guaranteeing that but using it as a possible example, partly supported by the chart, which would serve to bring two people together against their expectations. Be prepared for any invitation or opportunity that comes your way.

So now guarantees but there is a good chance of success. Just be ready
Thank you!

Well, I looked at the chart. I would not know how to begin to read it.

I don't go out on the town as often anymore nor am I in school, so it is hard to be "be seen".

I do work in healthcare, and that is how my ex and I met.

So, from what I am reading, there will be a chance that I will meet this man within a year. This meeting will take place from an invitation like a gathering or a party.

Well, it sounds promising! I can't give you too much feedback because it takes place in the future. Thank you so much for the detailed reading!

B
Top   #89
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
Thank you!

Well, I looked at the chart. I would not know how to begin to read it.

I don't go out on the town as often anymore nor am I in school, so it is hard to be "be seen".

I do work in healthcare, and that is how my ex and I met.

So, from what I am reading, there will be a chance that I will meet this man within a year. This meeting will take place from an invitation like a gathering or a party.

Well, it sounds promising! I can't give you too much feedback because it takes place in the future. Thank you so much for the detailed reading!

B
Yes it should be within your time period of a year. As you work in health care, I'd see it more likely that you meet him in the course of your duties (which is largely determined by a third party).
Top   #90




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.