Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Small Christmas Exchange

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
kaleanna's Avatar
kaleanna  kaleanna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Dec 2009
Location: Here Be Dragons!
Posts: 14,507
kaleanna 

Happy Thanksgiving Mantra
Top   #21
Grizabella's Avatar
Grizabella  Grizabella is offline
Card Reader/Fortune Teller
 
Join Date: 08 Jul 2004
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 23,358
Grizabella 

A rinpoche is a Buddhist teacher. A monk, I think.
Top   #22
kaleanna's Avatar
kaleanna  kaleanna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Dec 2009
Location: Here Be Dragons!
Posts: 14,507
kaleanna 

Thank you Grizabella


Happy Thanksgiving Grizabella, Hope you have a wonderful day
Top   #23
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
A rinpoche is a Buddhist teacher. A monk, I think.
Yep! Thanks, griz. Here's something that popped up on google when I searched for a more specific definition:

Quote:
Rinpoche or Rinboqê is an honorific used in Tibetan Buddhism. It literally means "precious one," and is used to address or describe Tibetan lamas and other high-ranking or respected teachers.
Hope you all are having a nice thanksgiving. Reception up here is non existent so expect more typing from me when the weekends over. Gobble gobble!
Top   #24
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleanna View Post
here is link for the cutesy dragon deck I am creating, if you would like to take a look:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...=cutesy+dragon
Awwww!!! So cute!!! Luvz it!
Top   #25
kaleanna's Avatar
kaleanna  kaleanna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Dec 2009
Location: Here Be Dragons!
Posts: 14,507
kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
Yep! Thanks, griz. Here's something that popped up on google when I searched for a more specific definition:



Hope you all are having a nice thanksgiving. Reception up here is non existent so expect more typing from me when the weekends over. Gobble gobble!
Thankies Mantra.
Hope you are having a great time. Thanksgiving was good.
Top   #26
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

soooooooo, believe it or not, my package is nearly complete. i'm quite excited to send this out to you, kaleanna. and this time i didn't go and try to make anything... i learned my lesson with the last exchange... glass runes are impossible to make, and i can't sew very well either. so, even though you aren't getting things "made" with love, just know your package has a lot of love in it still.
Top   #27
kaleanna's Avatar
kaleanna  kaleanna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Dec 2009
Location: Here Be Dragons!
Posts: 14,507
kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
soooooooo, believe it or not, my package is nearly complete. i'm quite excited to send this out to you, kaleanna. and this time i didn't go and try to make anything... i learned my lesson with the last exchange... glass runes are impossible to make, and i can't sew very well either. so, even though you aren't getting things "made" with love, just know your package has a lot of love in it still.
Hiya Mantra

I am excited to be part of this, I have some things already and there is a couple I wanna create(hopefully friday I will get a chance to, my day off) I can't wait to finish getting the package together. Some stuff will be created and some won't but I hope you also know that your package is put together with alot of love too.

Need to send you a pm with addy in it, probably will be on friday also.
Top   #28
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleanna View Post
Hiya Mantra

I am excited to be part of this, I have some things already and there is a couple I wanna create(hopefully friday I will get a chance to, my day off) I can't wait to finish getting the package together. Some stuff will be created and some won't but I hope you also know that your package is put together with alot of love too.

Need to send you a pm with addy in it, probably will be on friday also.
sounds good!

and... well... something happened today to a part of your package. i came into the room only to behold that my lil' baby doggie decided she thought it was *her* present and started to chew it... she's so funny... i couldn't get mad. when you see it, i'm sure you'll find it humorous, too. but don't worry... it's nothing that really ruins the package overall. but just to make sure she doesn't think it's "hers" anymore, i put it in safe keeping until mailing day.
Top   #29
kaleanna's Avatar
kaleanna  kaleanna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Dec 2009
Location: Here Be Dragons!
Posts: 14,507
kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
sounds good!

and... well... something happened today to a part of your package. i came into the room only to behold that my lil' baby doggie decided she thought it was *her* present and started to chew it... she's so funny... i couldn't get mad. when you see it, i'm sure you'll find it humorous, too. but don't worry... it's nothing that really ruins the package overall. but just to make sure she doesn't think it's "hers" anymore, i put it in safe keeping until mailing day.
awwwwww she just wanted to add a lil bit of love from her to the package too
Top   #30




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.