Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Small Christmas Exchange

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

kaleanna 

how are you doing Mantra? I have been busy with work.... family...... soooooooooooo not ready for Christmas, LOL..........
Top   #31
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleanna View Post
how are you doing Mantra? I have been busy with work.... family...... soooooooooooo not ready for Christmas, LOL..........
hehehe... hey, kaleanna!

yeah, i've been busy doing lots of stuff, too. i am looking at your package now and am going to go "shopping" around the house to see what else i may possibly include. i *may* even attempt to make something today... i don't feel right without sending something handmade, even though it'll probably end up horrid. oh well, it's the thought that counts, no?

so, yeah... did you want to still do tomorrow as the mailing date, or do you need more time?
Top   #32
Citizen

kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
hehehe... hey, kaleanna!

yeah, i've been busy doing lots of stuff, too. i am looking at your package now and am going to go "shopping" around the house to see what else i may possibly include. i *may* even attempt to make something today... i don't feel right without sending something handmade, even though it'll probably end up horrid. oh well, it's the thought that counts, no?

so, yeah... did you want to still do tomorrow as the mailing date, or do you need more time?
Hiya Mantra,

I think I will still be able to mail today, I have a lil bit of errands this morning, but I have to go to the post office today anyway to mail out a couple other packages so will want to mail them all at once and hope to do it today or if it looks like I can't get it mailed today then at the latest tomorrow morning. I want to avoid the "christmas" mailing crowds, LOL.
Top   #33
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Hiya Mantra,

I think I will still be able to mail today, I have a lil bit of errands this morning, but I have to go to the post office today anyway to mail out a couple other packages so will want to mail them all at once and hope to do it today or if it looks like I can't get it mailed today then at the latest tomorrow morning. I want to avoid the "christmas" mailing crowds, LOL.
yay! cool, i'm gonna mail yours out soon today. i hope you like it. i made something for you last night and it turned out horrible, but it serves it's purpose so don't laugh too much when you see it.
Top   #34
Citizen

kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
yay! cool, i'm gonna mail yours out soon today. i hope you like it. i made something for you last night and it turned out horrible, but it serves it's purpose so don't laugh too much when you see it.
Awesome.
I am thrilled that you would take the time to make something even though you might think it didn't turn out well. But you know they say we are our worst critic, I am sure that I will like it. I hope that you will like your box too.
Top   #35
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Awesome.
I am thrilled that you would take the time to make something even though you might think it didn't turn out well. But you know they say we are our worst critic, I am sure that I will like it. I hope that you will like your box too.
thanks! and i'm sure i will!

okay, so yours has been sent! let me know if you want the tracking # so you can get an idea when it gets closer to your mailbox.
Top   #36
Citizen

kaleanna 

Kewls, I will get yours sent in the morning, I had to help a neighbor this afternoon, she wasn't feeling good and she is like family to me. will finish up tonite and get it mailed out tomorrow morning.
Top   #37
Citizen

kaleanna 

Hiya Mantra,

wanted to let you know I did get your package mailed friday morning. I truly hope that you enjoy your box.
Top   #38
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Hiya Mantra,

wanted to let you know I did get your package mailed friday morning. I truly hope that you enjoy your box.
Oh I'm sure I will! Thanks! Can't wait!
Top   #39
Citizen

kaleanna 

Hiya Mantra,

It arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I loved my package!!! Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! now I have a mini dragon tarot deck!!!! Thank you so much! I love the bag you made too! Love that it is pink and sparkly!
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.