Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Last month of DEC PUB

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

jcwirish 

Hello everyone. I lost the pub for a while then decided to take a nap.

Drawing now and playing with Ry. How's everyone?
Top   #111
Citizen

yirabeth 

Hi Jo Doing good here but I ate and it gave me a headache...I'm really a weird person LOL

Okay so, am I the only one that suspects bad food when they get a headache or something right after eating??
Top   #112
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Hi Jo Doing good here but I ate and it gave me a headache...I'm really a weird person LOL

Okay so, am I the only one that suspects bad food when they get a headache or something right after eating??
OH, the wrong thing can definitely give you a headache. What you eat can determine how you'll feel in many ways. Maybe there's an additive or in the food that your body doesn't tolerate. Try drinking lots of water too. Could also be dehydrated maybe.
Top   #113
Citizen

yirabeth 

Dehydration is something I don't usually have to worry about... I tend to start drinking water-based stuff first thing in the morning, and go all day long..I probably drink 3-4 liters of water a day (And no soda today - trying to give it up - so definitely all water based)
Top   #114
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Hiya Jo~~~~

I'm doing xmas stuff. Doesn't seem like it's enough but I'm making a big dent. This season may actually be pleasurable by the end of the week...LOL
Top   #115
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Hiya Jo~~~~

I'm doing xmas stuff. Doesn't seem like it's enough but I'm making a big dent. This season may actually be pleasurable by the end of the week...LOL
Yay for xmas stuff. I wrapped some of Ry's presents today, but I need boxes for the clothes.

It's great if you can get it done relatively early, because then you can just enjoy it.
Top   #116
Embrace your inner squirrel.

Chiska 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendywu View Post
It's very sweet with apricots; much nicer without
I like the kind with ginger! So yummy. Also like the plain.
Top   #117
Citizen

yirabeth 

I can't imagine Stilton sweetened up...it doesn't seem to me that it would be conducive to complementing the flavor. I probably would not like it sweetened by fruit
Top   #118
Citizen

emmsma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Dehydration is something I don't usually have to worry about... I tend to start drinking water-based stuff first thing in the morning, and go all day long..I probably drink 3-4 liters of water a day (And no soda today - trying to give it up - so definitely all water based)
Wow. On a good day I might get in 1 liter.

No wonder I always feel like poo.

Storm: Re - altitude and my breathing. DUnno. For awhile there my breathing was better than ever. Def. better than when in NY. First time since childhood that I had real meds. Just this last several months that I've had a problem, so I don't think its altitude.

Cardiac patients - now they have trouble breathing here. Every year we see lots of seasonal folk bringing their ancient dogs with them. They get here and go into respiratory distress.
Top   #119
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Wow. On a good day I might get in 1 liter.

No wonder I always feel like poo.
It always amazes me you drink so little...hehe (((Emmsma))) I don't need to eat most the time, as long as I have something to drink... I eat twice a day and don't feel hungry unless I'm actually putting food into my mouth. (And yeah, I'm still overweight*sigh*)
Top   #120

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.