Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Last month of DEC PUB

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Embrace your inner squirrel.

Chiska 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
I can't imagine Stilton sweetened up...it doesn't seem to me that it would be conducive to complementing the flavor. I probably would not like it sweetened by fruit
Stilton with fruit is not the same as blue stilton. The kind with fruit doesn't have the blue part and doesn't have that delicious sharp bite. It is actually very good - but I only have had the one with ginger and lemon - not exactly sweet.
Top   #121
Citizen

yirabeth 

Ahh, okay.Maybe I'll try it some day..I have to admit I've never tried a cheese I didn't like, at least so far
Top   #122
Citizen

celticnoodle 

hi everyone!

the hubby decided last night that today we should look for the 'lost' christmas ornaments that we knew were in our garage from when we moved here back in 2006.

we found them!

so, the hubby carried the boxes up into the house from the garage and I unwrapped them and put them on the tree.

now we're watching the "One Magic Christmas" movie, as I also 'scan' AT.

how's everyone else here?
Top   #123
Citizen

yirabeth 

Hi CN YAY for found ornaments!
Top   #124
Citizen

jcwirish 

Hey CN! Sounds like you had a good and productive day. I've never seen that movie. We watched Fred Claus this afternoon. It's one of our favorites.
Top   #125
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Yes, it bothered me for over 6yrs now that we were not entirely sure if hte ornaments were lost for good or in the garage. I thought they were in the garage--but...........

I'm SOOO glad we found them. some of our FAVORITES were in there too! but, now I will have to buy or make more ornament 'boxes' to put them in. We use to keep them in cardboard boxes. the last few years, we purchased those plastic ones that have the snap tight lid, and I LOVE THEM!!! So, now I'll have to buy a few more to keep them all in.

Hi JC! It's been a busy weekend--as usual. but, yes, productive. I've never seen Fred Claus. I've heard of it--but never seen it.

The one we're watching is one of our favorites for Christmas. Not an oldie and goodie--a fairly newer movie. but very good! highly recommend it!
Top   #126
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Ok...someone here is in BIG trouble!

One of you recommended NUTrition Berry Nut peanut butter.

I'm hooked.

I WUBS you whoever you are.
Top   #127
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Yes, it bothered me for over 6yrs now that we were not entirely sure if hte ornaments were lost for good or in the garage. I thought they were in the garage--but...........

I'm SOOO glad we found them. some of our FAVORITES were in there too! but, now I will have to buy or make more ornament 'boxes' to put them in. We use to keep them in cardboard boxes. the last few years, we purchased those plastic ones that have the snap tight lid, and I LOVE THEM!!! So, now I'll have to buy a few more to keep them all in.

Hi JC! It's been a busy weekend--as usual. but, yes, productive. I've never seen Fred Claus. I've heard of it--but never seen it.

The one we're watching is one of our favorites for Christmas. Not an oldie and goodie--a fairly newer movie. but very good! highly recommend it!
Glad you found them too!

Yesterday was Ry's tae kwon do party and he got student of the year for the pee wee kids. They gave him a stuffed animal. it was great!!
Top   #128
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
Yesterday was Ry's tae kwon do party and he got student of the year for the pee wee kids. They gave him a stuffed animal. it was great!!
His accomplishments are so VERY impressive and I'm happy for him. What happens next?
Top   #129
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
Glad you found them too!

Oh how wonderful! I'm so happy for you and him too!
Top   #130

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.