Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Halloween Big Boo Exchange signup thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

JankaV 

Did it ever arrive??
Top   #141
Citizen

Phoenix11 

Lil Red, Your package finally arrived! Thank you so much for everything Archeon Tarot Palm Reading kit Candle Incense wool doll The tarot deck looks interesting, I've never heard of it before; I really like the images. I'm also anxious to give the palm reading a try. I always use the stick incense as well and it will fit nicely in my incense holder. Thank you again for everything... it's crazy how the post office lost your package for so long, but at least they found it again!
Top   #142
Citizen

GotH 

Woohooooo! You finally got your package! Crazy mail.. They say it's slow but that was ridiculous. It's almost February and this all took place in October.

I'm glad you finally got your stuff to play with.
Top   #143
Citizen

Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Woohooooo! You finally got your package! Crazy mail.. They say it's slow but that was ridiculous. It's almost February and this all took place in October.

I'm glad you finally got your stuff to play with.
Thank you I see you've had a name change...lol
Top   #144
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
Thank you I see you've had a name change...lol
LOL.. Yes. Everyone was calling me this so one day I mentioned I should just go ahead and change it. A few days later, a really cool member gifted me with the change.
Top   #145
Citizen

Lil Red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
Lil Red, Your package finally arrived! Thank you so much for everything Archeon Tarot Palm Reading kit Candle Incense wool doll The tarot deck looks interesting, I've never heard of it before; I really like the images. I'm also anxious to give the palm reading a try. I always use the stick incense as well and it will fit nicely in my incense holder. Thank you again for everything... it's crazy how the post office lost your package for so long, but at least they found it again!
I'm so happy to hear that you finally received your surprise. I was so worried that it wouldn't have come. I'm still shocked that they even lost the package. I'm just happy that it finally arrived and that you liked it!
Top   #146

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.