Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Aeclectic Says Goodbye

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

(((((((((((tarotlova)))))))))))
Top   #111
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLotus View Post
Thank you Solandia from me as well; you have done an almost magical work throughout the years with unrelenting dedication and ❤️ and I think that everyone has felt it; work that's hard to be repeated or duplicated; I wish you a specially fruitful life filled with joy and love, and may all your dreams come true.

I thank goodness that I was part of this forum for as long as I was.
Thank you, for offering such beautiful words to explain what AT has meant to so many...
Top   #112
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

There is nowhere like this place, nor will there be. Other things that exist are just not in the same class - whatever their owners believe to the contrary. Nor is any other tarot site owner so loved and respected.

This place was utterly special and I am so glad that so much of it will remain.

Solandia
Top   #113
Citizen

Kat Moon 

Thank you all so much. Glad to see that you are moving that way!

Lots of Love
Kat
Top   #114
Citizen

VioletEye 

thank you, solandia!
you have truly created an epic space here, and i know i'm not alone in saying that i would not be where i am today without it. 17 years is a long time, and you should be so proud of what you have managed to do! but i do know all good things come to an end... best of luck to you, may all of your dreams come to sweet fruition!
xoxo, VioletEye
Top   #115
Citizen

12doggiepaws 

Thank you Solandia for all your years of hard work!
Thank you to everyone for teaching me so much over these years!

THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart!
Top   #116
The more I know, I know that I know NOTHING!

Mi-Shell 
Sad day....

Yes, I just deleted all my private messages - including the ones from members, that were VERY sick and at the end of their lives - saying good bye.....
That was hard and sad.....
another few days here, then...? I signed up at
- Cartomancy
- Tatotsphere
- Mystic Readings
- Tarot, Tea and Me
Top   #117
Citizen

vera 
My farewells

It has been a long time for me reading on these forums and growing as a tarot reader. It's with sadness that I came to learn of Aeclectic's closing today. I just wanted to say goodbye to all those I have connected with on here.

If you would like to remain in communication, PM for my email. I wish everyone the absolute very best.
Top   #118
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

Only a see you later, Kat as I've signed up on Mystic Readings, just not posted yet.
Top   #119
Citizen

LilliumStargazer 
Wink I just wanted to say thank you and goodbye to everyone on here

I think today is going to be the last time I will log onto AT. I've been lurking for a while, reading the talking tarot thread for a while and just seeing what the community has going on. I've debated for a while about if I should post anything, and if it would be important, or poignant enough for what I would like to say.

I started my tarot journey ten years ago, when I was going through one of the worst times of my life, and though I didn't join until a few years later, this forum has been an unimaginable resource for me, and was something I always took for granted because I thought it would always be here.

I mostly participated in the exchange section of the forum, but I'd poked my head in every great now and again in other sections, and made tarot spreads, did other forms of divination, etc. There is just so much knowledge here, and I know I'm not alone when I say that this place has provided a huge comfort to so many in bad times, or just simply a place to go when you feel lost. I know I personally have come here so many times when I have felt lonely, or scared.

You know what they say, tarot is the poor man's therapist right? While I have been involved in a slew of online communities, this one has always been one of the kindest I've ever known, and I have barely any bad experiences or memories here.

I feel like so many things are ending this year, and this is a frightening step in an odd sort of way, but like all endings, I think new doors are opening too, there will be new lessons in everyone's life, new experiences, and space for new communities and new people who come along to sit at our tables and read with us for only just a moment.

I feel like I'm rambling, so I'll wrap this up, but thank you to anyone who has let me sit with you and read, thank you to anyone who has listened to me and helped me with situations, and I'm deeply sorry if anything I've ever done has offended or hurt anyone here. <3 I hope you all have the best of experiences and learn all that you're meant to!

I'm on the cartomancy forum under my same moniker if anyone wants to get in contact with me! I'll have my pms open if anyone would like my email or anything for readings, but tonight I will clear everything out and log off for the last time.

Again thank you to everyone I've encountered here, and I hope you're all doing okay during this sudden change in our path <3
Top   #120

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.