Why would you want to know if some one is gay?

Moongold

ArcanoMáximo said:
This is one of those i have registered in my "agenda/diary" and after confirmed for the woman, very thanked for the advice even when she didn't spare The Tower, but felt no quilt. She was not having sex for months but even feeling pain by the rejection, she was thinking will be temporary, and especially worried by the kids and her economic situation.

This is just only one of those, but I have had many mores and very different too, but with the same topic behind.

I guess this could happen no matter what gender the other party is. Where it does get interesting is that the cheated party's "moral" and/or bargaining position ultimately becomes a little different when strong sexual norms are contravened, although this is often dependent on culture.

The wife in this instance may also feel more exposed to health issues, although HIV is more commonly transmitted through heterosexual contact now, and if she is not having sex, what is the risk?

I guess it would be a very individual decision to pass on your impressions of the other party's sexuality. It is a decison only the reader can make and would be contingent on awhole range of factors.

Moongold

ArcanoMáximo

I understand and agree with you Moongold, i really see your point, for me is the same that in the case i post was a man or other woman the person with whom the husband was having the affair, but for the wife wasn't, according with what she tell me. For she if the other person was another woman her thought might have been "why?, what has her that me not?" but knowing that the other person was a man she understood very better all the issue, and she is trying hard to concentrate in comprehension and forgive her ex, cause her recrimination is "why you married me? what about our two children?..."
The husband says that the children has nothing to complain about his rol as a father and he is not repented, but about the marriage he only can say that he was fearful of society judgment, even when was loving her wife in those first moments, he always felt different about sex......