Animal Messages-Creatures of the Air-Eagle

SarahMaeDee

EAGLE
Create your vision

Appearance:
On this card, I see Eagle flying above a body of water with her talons extended, as though she is about to catch a fish. Eagle looks intent on what she is doing, staring straight ahead. She is majestic, and looks extremely powerful.

First Impressions:
When I first look at this card, it almost appears as though Eagle is angry. But then I realize that she is not, and is instead focused on what she is doing, which is hunting. To me, Eagle is a beautiful creature. However, I should be careful not to make her mad, because she could easily take one of my eyes out with one of her talons.

Intuitive Meaning:
I create my own future, my own life. No one else really has any say over what I do with myself. Sure, they can tell me what to do, but that doesn't mean that I have to listen. However, just as I don't have to listen to them, they have the right not to listen to me. As well, if I don't listen to advice and end up making the wrong decision, I am the one that will have to deal with the consequences.

Book Meaning in a Nutshell:
When I call on Eagle, she will help me see the past, present, and future. Events will happen quickly from here on out, so I need to be ready. I should use Eagle's power wisely. Eagle can help me to develop my spirituality and consciously create my future.

Other Meanings:
-swiftness
-strength
-courage
-wisdom
-keen sight
-illumination of Spirit
-healing
-creation
-magickal knowledge
-ability to see hidden spiritual truths
-rising above the material to see the spiritual