Zombie tarot - No. 12 The Hanged Man

shadowdancer

So you sacrificed the chance to get away in the hope you will be in with more than a promise with at least one of those dames. Heck I hope it was worth it. For now they are hanging around, but they really are being a pain, still clamouring for your attention. Can't they see you are somewhat tied up for now. Some women are just so darned needy these days. So now what do you do? Well, you might not need to do too much just yet. They can't quite reach you, and I seriously doubt they have any nouce to find a way of cutting you down or getting to you. Zombies just have no sense of imagination, but without a working brain I guess that is kind of understandable. So, chill out, relax and enjoy yourself for a while. You never know, one of the onlookers may lean over too far, and give you an eyeful of flesh - something that is missing from the bozos in front of you. And when you really get bored you can use that nice wee 6-shooter there and have some upside down target practice. Just make sure you aim well, because there are 6 of them and only 6 bullets, right? And if that don't impress the ladies watching, then nothing will. Amazing how different things look from this angle isn't it? If they get close enough, you will be able to see right up their noses. Nice.

Attachments

• hanged man.jpg
    hanged man.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 311