kidnappings in the stars?

Keslynn

Now I don't know if there is suddenly a new rash of kidnappings, or if there were always this many but they are now being publicized more. Either way, it seems like they are happening all over and at crazy levels. So assuming that there is a rise in the actual level of kidnappings rather than only media coverage of them... is there an astrological explanation? Is there anything going on in the skies that would indicate a rise in this kind of behavior?

I'm only the rankest beginner but I'm hoping to learn a lot more, and this issue interests me.

:) Kes

AquarianGoddess

Hi Keslynn,

I really don't think there's a rise in the number of kidnappings, only that now each one is national news.

My astrological opinion of kidnappings is that it involves Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and sometimes Mars. Although I'm much more interested in the charts of the perpertrators.

AG

Minderwiz

Hi Kes,

It's very difficult to do any astrological projections here, as AG says it may well be it is the publicity rather than the actual kidnapping that has increased. Moreover even if it were the kidnapping we would need to ask the question as to whether this is a world wide phenomenon rather than a localised increase. It might be possible that a world wide increase had an astrological significator but I would not want to make any guesses beyond that.

AG suggests Neptune, Uranus and Pluto would be involved and Neptune is often associated with deception, Uranus with sudden or unusual actions and Pluto with deep and hidden motives. To the extent that planning and preparation is involved, Saturn might also be considered. Saturn is also seen as the Greater Malefic in horary and mundane astrology so I would expect some role for it.

I'd perhaps also want to look at the charts of victims as well

Minderwiz

lunalafey

same tune

I agree with everyone, I think there is just more publicity, not really more kidnappings. But my fear is that there may be a bit more because of the news coverage, copy cats...

Astrologically, the charts of the perps is the actual key to these kidnappings, add also the charts of the victims.
Mercury may have something to do with the amount of news being put out at this time.
I second that about Saturn (control)having some play in this. Currently Saturn is in Gemini, the communication sign(mercury=communication planet)
Pluto is sometimes associated with death (but also rebirth..just like the card)Currently Pluto is in Sag. and a sag. planet combo can sometimes be prophetic.

AquarianGoddess

Hi Gang,

Luna, thanks for chiming in on the subject, but please allow me to correct you on one thing...Pluto rules control/power.

The only time I could see Saturn involved in kidnappings is when they're pre-planned and well thought out and the vast majority of kidnappings are not. Most are spur-of-the-moment (Uranus), power/control/sex (Pluto) happenings and then the child disappears (Neptune). The reason I mentioned Mars is when weapons are used, especially knives.

Crime is a fascinating subject to study astrologically (for those of us with Scropio planets) and for anyone interested, Lois Rodden has a book of over 700 charts of perpertrators and crimes.

AG

lunalafey

AquarianGoddess said:

Luna, thanks for chiming in on the subject, but please allow me to correct you on one thing...Pluto rules control/power.
AG

that is interesting.*finding my confusion* I dug through my books and found 2 that mention control with Saturn, neccesary control and ambition in one for key words. This same book uses the word empowerment for Pluto. Now another book says what you are saying about Pluto and says this about Saturn; expierences with authority,perception of the rules and the response to those rules. It's interesting how ONE word can make a difference. When I think of Saturn I think of Capricorn and THAT is ambition....which I can see how it might be considered a means of control but not really control.
I will view Pluto as control and power, they are better companions. And Saturn as the drive and focus(control) that is needed for ambition.