seeking Camoin-Jodorowsky in the U.S.??

Maskelyne

I'm on the verge of ordering a deck from Camoin and I was just curious about the shipping and length of the shipping time?

I bought a couple of decks from Camoin about two years ago. I don't recall how much shipping was, but I think it was typical of international shipping - like $10 -$12, maybe. It took a bit over a week for them to get to me in western Washington.

bogiesan

Whew! Took me hours to find this thread. So no one in the States is importing wholesale? Well, it's always fun to get mail from other countries, guess I'll order directly from the publisher. Might as well get the TdM from Israel, too.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread over the last five years.

emmsma

Don't forget the new TdM out of Argentina - Tarot de Marsella Robledo!

Abaris

For anyone who's interested: I placed my order on-line with Camoin on December 7, Received notification on December 16 indicating that it had shipped December 12, and received the deck in the mail here in Connecticut yesterday, December 17. I thought the turn around time was pretty reasonable.

Mikey

Sorry to bump an old thread but can anyone else (in the US) who has ordered from Camoin directly verify that delivery usually takes 10-14 days? Im slightly confused as I ordered the TdM 11/21, but received an email on 11/23 saying that my order status has been updated to "Délivré". Yet i received no packages and the post office has nothing to hold. Also seems like an insanely fast turn around time seeing how it was Thanksgiving the day after I ordered.

gregory

Sorry to bump an old thread but can anyone else (in the US) who has ordered from Camoin directly verify that delivery usually takes 10-14 days? Im slightly confused as I ordered the TdM 11/21, but received an email on 11/23 saying that my order status has been updated to "Délivré". Yet i received no packages and the post office has nothing to hold. Also seems like an insanely fast turn around time seeing how it was Thanksgiving the day after I ordered.
Délivré means sent, or issued, not delivered. Cheer up !

Delivered is livré.

Mikey

Délivré means sent, or issued, not delivered. Cheer up !

Delivered is livré.

Ah! Perhaps this is a sign for me to brush up on my deteriorating French skills. Merci bien, Gregory.

Mikey

VERY happy to say I received the deck this morning! Arriving a week after shipping, awesome turn around!

tarot heart

I ordered on April 15th and it says "pending". Is this unusual? Does anyone know?

:eek: