Zombie tarot - Knight of Cups

shadowdancer

What a charmer eh. Some of us can remember the guy who swam a shark infected sea before climbing up onto the ladies balcony to leave her the chocolates whilst she was asleep. This guy is also coming via sea, and is about to leave the Queen with what she desires most - fresh brains. The King should certainly keep a spare eye out on any suitors who come armed with a smile, six pack and goodies. The only thing missing from this surfer dude is his heart on the sleeve, but that was eaten long ago. (Even male zombies find it hard to resist a tempting morsel you know). There is a warning though that he may be so far up his own rear end, he can French kiss his own tonsils. Nobody these days wears tight trunks like that outside of certain parts of Europe. In fact in some countries it would be classed as a crime. So yes, he may be after a bit of slap and tickle, but he is also likely to be still be looking for the next victim over your shoulder whilst he is giving you that love slap. And the hickey you are left with may take some time to heal if you get my drift - if it heals at all.

Attachments

• cups knight.jpg
    cups knight.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 500

krystalkitty

I agree with his offering of the brain but picking up on the fact the zombies cant resist a tasty morsel there is that element of empty promises too as he may just eat this himself. The fact he is suffering i think entering into a relationship with this knight has that element of risk too at any moment there could be a wipe out.

To me also as he is wearing sunglasses it hides his true intentions with eyes being the gates to the soul and inner thoughts it is not always clear what his true intentions might be so you need to be a bit weary of this knight as he appears to be open with no clothes and everything on show but the most important part of him is hidden.

Saying all that he is a lot of fun to have around a dare devil... will you join in ?