The Kabbalah Cards AGM Muller

crystal dawn

The Kabbalah Oracle

Just wondered if anyone had these cards. They are beautifully illustrated and interesting enough this seems to be the only deck that I have come across that is not listed on the aeclectic tarot website.

Lezley

Kabbalah deck conflict?

I would love to get a deck of Kabbalah cards as well - but have found zero information in my short search (which consisted of registering for this forum and finding this post).

I resonate really strongly with the balance of dualities in the Kabbalah - but do you think there is any inherent conflict between the kabbalah and a deck due to the whole scriptural admonishing against use of fortune tellers?

This is me just asking... I'm not trying to be offensive nor do I feel any conflict myself...

crystal dawn

Hi Lezley
Yes that's a very interesting point and possibly the reason for the omission. Though It's strange that it's not listed alongside the other decks on the forum.

They are beautiful cards. I think you can still get the deck at a sensible price from the AGM Muller website.

It's a colourful set of 33 cards. 22 Hebrew letters make up the Minor cards and the 11 sephiroth. make up the major cards ( the 10 sephiroth plus the mysterious 11 th sephira daath). You also get a small full colour guide book and a poster of the tree of life. The cards are very colourful and contain images directly related to the sephiroth and Hebrew letters.

I think it would be a nice deck to read with.

Blessings

Crystal

Zephyros

Just wondered if anyone had these cards, they where created by Paul Rowland and Sylvia Gainsford. They are beautifully illustrated and interesting enough this seems to be the only deck that I have come across that is not listed on the aeclectic tarot website.

There are other Kabbalah decks that are listed, though. Which one are you referring to? In any case, I'm not too sure how the process works but as far as I know the listings are voluntary. The deck creators themselves contact Solandia to have their decks on the site. I think, but I could be wrong. The list is by no means exhaustive, though. It has "only" around 1600 decks. There are members here who have more than that.

Not that 1600 isn't impressive, don't get me wrong, just that not all decks are listed.

I resonate really strongly with the balance of dualities in the Kabbalah - but do you think there is any inherent conflict between the kabbalah and a deck due to the whole scriptural admonishing against use of fortune tellers?

Kabbalah has grown and developed, so your question really depends on which Kabbalah you're talking about.

Jewish Kabbalah greatly rests on esoteric interpretations of the Torah and all that goes with that. Since the majority of people who practice it are old white observant Jews, divination and such things are prohibited.

But there's no Kabbalistic prohibition on it because it isn't a religion or set of laws.

The Qabalah most used today is the adaptations made by Christians, later expanded on by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which didn't belong to any religion. This brand of Hermetic Qabalah is what modern Tarot decks are built on.

Ultimately it's all a question of your personal beliefs.

crystal dawn

Moderator's note:

We are moving this to the Kabbalah Forum as it may get more responses there.

Hold on, here we go! :)

Lee, Oracles Moderator[/QUOTE

Thanks Lee

Blessings

Crystal

crystal dawn

The cards are just called Kabbalah cards. They were by Sylvia Gainsford and Paul Rolland.

Blessings

Crystal

Lee

I'm not seeing a lot of images on the Internet of the cards, but here is a link to a web store which shows a few of the cards. The Amazon entry shows it as out of print but available (for big bucks) from third party sellers.

Author Paul Roland is apparently a famous singer/songwriter. Here is his website which has some reviews of the deck.

Artist Sylvia Gainsford also did the art for Tarot of the Old Path and Tarot of Northern Shadows.

gregory

Solandia can only post decks here which she has or which people scan for her. I am SURE if you send her a few scans she'd post this one. I'm pretty sure there's no "reason" it isn't here except that she has no scans of the cards.

If I'm wrong she can delete my post !

Abrac

http://www.hknewage.hk/CHI/..\Pic\Card Pic\Kabbalah Cards02.jpg

From the looks of it, the paths have been rearranged. For example, the card second from the left in the top row (has an eye in the palm of hand) shows Caph as Tiphareth - Chesed; normally that path is Yod. All the other cards I've seen with paths indicated are similarly different from their traditional correspondences. The planetary correspondences seem to be the same as those traditionally used.

It looks interesting. I wouldn't mind locating a copy of the guide book to see what they've done exactly. :)

kwaw

The attribution of signs to letters are also v. different, e.g,

heh - sag
dalet - libra
chet - scorpio
caph - pisces
nun - gemini
mem - leo
lamed - aquarius
etc., etc.