"Let Love Speak" ~ for Tarot or Oracle.

Elven

“Let Love Speak”.
I created this spread for one of the oracle reading groups - but it can be used with Tarot Majors and works just as well :)

‘Let Love Speak’ is about allowing a message from 'Love' to come through to the reading as purely as possible.

This is a ONE card Reading.

:) To allow ‘Love to Speak’ requires nothing but the intuitive choice of the Oracle or Deck from the Seeker, and the freedom to allow the message to flow intuitively. To allow "Love to Speak" will enable you to know what ever it needs to tell you, in as free a form as possible.

It is not about a certain topic related to Love, such as partners, children, pets or new relationships. By allowing ‘Love to Speak’ directly, your intuition enables the message to bypass personal obstacles and receive the essence of the message in its highest form.

******1******

Method:
:) The Seeker chooses the Oracle or Tarot Deck for the message to come through.
:) Shuffle the deck remaining open to allow Love to deliver its message to you.
:) Cut the deck into two piles and place the first pile on top of the second pile of cards.
:) Read the card on the top of the deck - This is a one card reading.

Hope it helps
Blessings
Elven x

EnglishRose

This looks like an interesting spread also, another one to put in my spread journal. Thanks for posting,
Sophie xxx

Elven

Hi English Rose :D

If you would like to read over some readings that have used this spread - they can be found if you go to the Oracle reading section and look for the SOUL Reading Exchanges dated 9th-23rd May. There's a quite a variety of readings and you see how they were interpreted :D

Thanks for your post :D

Blessings
Elven x

Crowqueen

Sounds a lovely one to do if you are feeling low. I have put it into my journal for those times :). Love does speak very loud and clear sometimes.

Ambience

Tried this spread...

Good feelings from the card that i picked, or picked me! I'm impressed with it's simplicity and accuracy, well worth trying. Thanks for this one!

Much love & Light, Janey xx

Elven

Thanks CrowQueen & Ambience :)

Yes, some of the readings from this spread were like WOW - and they're "loving" and are there to support - not hinder. Glad you liked it.

Blesings
Elven x

anne_soulangel

this spread just answered a question I have been wanting an answer to for the past few weeks, thanks heaps

Elven

hi anne_soulangel :)

'Love' is an enlightening tool - Im glad it spoke to you through your reading! :love:

Blessings
Elven x

ArwenNightstar

I am going to post my reading that I just did with this. My head is still tingling from it.

ArwenNightstar

Well, it isn't letting me post right now. Odd