Cartomancy and numbers

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I was wondering what numerology system is used in this form of divination? I dont have money at this point to by a book and blindly follow someones work when I can come up with my own meanings. So needed feedback is great, I need to start somewhere.

Thanks,

Serpenta

Flavio

Hi! I think you might find useful the threads about Cartomancy, in the first page there is a link to the system we are following.

In that website there is explanation enough to start and then you can read the daily Cartomancy readings to follow up your study.

Link to Cartomancy thread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=61649

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, thanks Flavio for the link will look into it thanks.

Serpenta

Joermit

Hiya, Serpenta...

You actually don't really need a book as there are a number of great sites online... I've pretty much bought any book on cartomancy I could get ahold of and still made up my own system... I would imagine any method of numerology that works for you, could work for your meanings of the cards... do a websearch on google and use the listings: "cartomancy," "divination with playing cards," and "fortune telling with playing cards" and there will be plenty of listings... I do like the information on www.hedgewytchery.com which Flavio mentioned... also the site www.geocities.com/twelveofhearts (think that's it) has some great info as well, she uses a system sorta linked to tarot... this site too has lots of good cartomancy info... working with playing cards is wonderful! lemme know if there's anything I can do to help... take care...

Joey

Phoenix Rising

Yes the Hedgewytchery site others have suggested gives a good base for numbers....When you work with PC's there are diffrent methods..you only have to find one that you can click with. Joermit and myself and a few others on here, have all looked into other methods..

There are many threads on here on cartomancy as well, which also can provide you with other links.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, thanks for the responses guys, they really help. :) I looked up all the sites as you have suggested and others too. I hopefully will get into posting about this stuff soon. Just got to learn. Thanks again.

Serpenta