What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

Mystica7

Wow, a wonderful question...

Here are some particularly impressive outcomes for me that I remember:

(Surrounding cards also play a role, but I will be as specific as possible for singular cards.)

3 of Swords RX as a relationship outcome: A terrible break-up which had caused incredible heart break with long term consequences. Like the damage is done and it is there always to stay...

2 of Cups as a relationship outcome: Two people falling in love with each other. What kind of a relationship it will be, the surrounding cards will say.

The Tower as a career outcome: I've lost a job.

The Death, in health, regarding the fate of a tooth: I've lost the tooth.

8 of Wands, in the near future position in a career reading: I got offers, quick. More than once...

The Devil, as a relationship outcome (future status of 2 people): Burning with insane desire for each other, which isn't necessarily for the good.

King of Wands, in the future position in a career reading: I've met a man signified by the King and he offered me a job. (That was my initial interpretation.)

Ace of Cups, as a relationship outcome: Platonic love. Not necessarily one-sided, but things don't get physical.

Justice, or King of Swords, or Queen of Swords as a relationship outcome: Separation. If they are clarified by each other, well, definite separation.

Two of Cups, career outcome, as to the future status of an opportunity: I got the job.

Hierophant
, for a job situation, "I am in a rut, will things progress here?": Never.

The Hanged Man, for "will this relationship progress?": No.

Ten of Cups, for "how things will go with a person?": Very friendly, we have spent some happy and comfortable time together.

The Lovers, for a relationship outcome: We did fall mutually in love.

The Tower, for "what role will I play in a person's life?": As far as I can see, I gave him some hard time.

Ten of Pentacles
, as a career outcome: I got the job.

The Chariot
: It did happen to foretell some very sudden events, which has changed the course of a situation towards another direction.

Strength, as a relationship outcome: A one sided affair which requires you to be very strong and patient.

Temperance
: An alternative way has been found for the solution of an issue.

The Fool: More often than not, it signified beginning something new in the outcome position.

The Moon: It has tended to foretell hard times...

Page of Cups: More often than not, people came to me with new ideas and offers.

Seven of Cups: Seduction. Being seduced or to seduce someone, or both. --- It has also signified getting a job offer but that which isn't for the good.

Enlightenment23

Thanks for sharing that interesting list Mystica7!

I had the same cards fortell the same situations, such as the Tower foreshadowing the loss of a job, The Devil as a duo that is obsessed with each other, The Moon fortelling hard times ahead, and the Hierophant showing stagnation. :)

dancingufo

When I got the 'Wheel of fortune', I got a e-mail from my ex who I really liked. I was waiting his e-mail and it was arrived.

elena_jaymz

2 of Swords Rx: The stalemate is over, both parties took the decision to talk about the situation at last and solve the issues, clarify all the doubts, so they removed their blindfolds

6 of Pentacles Rx: Unrequited love

3 of Wands: Moving on, waiting for new opportunities to come without too much regret about what went wrong/what happened in the recent past

Xrysalida

Death - knight of pents: a very serious car accident
Tower: sudden nose bleeding, cut stealing on the spot and got arrested, small accidents by falling from the stairs
Death + Tower controlled by 7 of wands: physical abuse
King of wands - Ace of cups: a totally chaotic raining day, it was unexpected
Devil - 7 of cups: jealousy, obsession, paranoia one leading to the other like a chain

Maybe i ll be back with more ☺️

mercuryempress

Ace of cups reversed...I quit smoking cold turkey the urge just up and vanished after 16 years. This Friday will be 21 days.

I think Tarot on a whole helped..I started to cut back significantly about the first week after getting my first deck.

dancingufo

I don't know why, but

Empress = health problem of mine. Not serious one.

And

Ace of cups = get teary.

Jennalyn

I had the Knight of Cups come up as someone's action towards me and 2 minutes later they sent me a message after not talking to me for a month or so, saying they were sorry for not speaking to me and hoped we could continue our friendship. I'll always remember that one because even though we had a "thing" at the time, it showed me the Knight of Cups could represent a message of love, but not necessarily romantic love, which I'd always associated him with before.

Before I went on holiday earlier this year, I pulled a few cards asking what would happen. Out came the Page of Cups, Strength and 2 of Cups. I was really puzzled because it looked to me like there'd be some romance for me during this holiday and I had no intention of that whatsoever, I was going on holiday purely to see my beloved dog and to visit family. I thought it might mean I'd miss my "love" interest here in the UK at the time so much at that I wouldn't be able to enjoy my holiday. However, I did - unexpectedly - end up developing feelings for someone while abroad and pretty much falling for them, and vice versa, but we couldn't take things further because of external circumstances, which is what I realise now the Strength card was all about, it took a lot of strength to stay away from each other. So I was shocked by the accuracy of the Tarot in that instance.

Talulah26

If ive started dating someone and the magician shows up I know the new guy is a user/not to be trusted.

3 of coins is cheating in a relationship.

The hierophant means education/finishing education...showed up repeatedly when I was coming up to exams and the end of my degree. Shows up when I ask about going back to college to study for my masters.

8 of swords means depression and anxiety/mental health issues

The star means distance or communication from the internet like an email or a facebook message, can also mean feeling detached from something or someone

Ace of wands - sex/sexual attraction

The hanged man always means a new romance isnt going anywhere...or things will suddenly stop progressing.

The emperor in a relationship is possessive and a very controlling, domineering man.

King of coins is an uninteresting, sheltered, needy man. Prides himself on being a self proclaimed 'nice guy' ..usually whiny and complains about how women wont sleep with him.

MissChiff

Ace of cups reversed...I quit smoking cold turkey the urge just up and vanished after 16 years. This Friday will be 21 days.

I think Tarot on a whole helped..I started to cut back significantly about the first week after getting my first deck.

Congratulations🎈🎊🎈🎊 this is something!!