(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Chariot

La Force

This is a scene of "Tolerance". A mom driving, in a car/van/vehicle, full of children. There are 3 children in the back seat. 2 kids are arguing/fighting in the back seat and 1 mischievous girl, she leans forward either to listen or tattle tail. An older boy, sits in the front seat, yacking away to the mom. The mom is smiling and staying focused as she drives down the road. She is very calm, patient, and tolerant of all the chaos going on the car.

Dominant colors: Purple, yellow, and orange

LWB "The triumph of will in difficult circumstances and the ability to do what needs to be done."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of the Chariot

My first impression of the Chariot, The Dreaded Car trip, with the kids, personally speaking only, Not all mom's feel this, but I did, I dreaded the car trips with my kids when they were young, I was then confined to a small space, with two girls, too close in age, and it was always the time they would squabble, I would have to pull over countless times, tell the girls, "were not going anywhere till they stopped" sitting on the side of the highway for 20 min. playing the referee role and keeping a cool head and my emotions in order about it. It was not my cup of tea. The Torture chamber, that's what it was for me. And Then they grew up got older, they drive themselves around now. lucky me. lol

My one daughter now has 2 toddlers, she asks me how did I do it, I responded with "patients and tolerance". and you will become a master. lol

Well I had already commented on it in the deck thread so here it is again

The 7. Chariot kids talking, arguing, etc. in the car, been there done that, and it takes lots of patients, tolerance to get to your destination.