Decks you use in the Spring

RavenOfSummer

I am curious, for those of you who like to choose decks seasonally, what decks do you like to use in the springtime?

Nemia

Although the Idiosyncradeck didn't arrive here yet, I have the feeling that this is a spring deck. Ancient Italian, Dreaming Way, Fountain, Harmonious, Lo Scarabeo, Renaissance, Vacchetta ... they all fit nicely to spring atmosphere. Somewhere between soft and fresh, gentle and unpredictable :)

Cocobird55

Dreaming Way, Deirdre of the Sorrows, Wild Unknown. Will continue with the Distant Pass.

Morwenna

Llewellyn, Wonderland, Shadowscapes.

My workhorse Hanson-Roberts has a spring vibe too.

RavenOfSummer

Although the Idiosyncradeck didn't arrive here yet, I have the feeling that this is a spring deck. Ancient Italian, Dreaming Way, Fountain, Harmonious, Lo Scarabeo, Renaissance, Vacchetta ... they all fit nicely to spring atmosphere. Somewhere between soft and fresh, gentle and unpredictable :)

Dreaming Way, Deirdre of the Sorrows, Wild Unknown. Will continue with the Distant Pass.

These all sound lovely!

Llewellyn, Wonderland, Shadowscapes.

My workhorse Hanson-Roberts has a spring vibe too.

I did feel the need to break out the Llewellyn this week :) Although I also used it a lot in the autumn.

AnemoneRosie

Wild Unknown is very spring-like, for me.

Viridian

Dreaming Way & Circo Tarot are two of my Spring favorites.

lantana

Although the Idiosyncradeck didn't arrive here yet, I have the feeling that this is a spring deck.

I can confirm! Might be my favorite deck for spring.

My other choices are Prisma Visions and Wild Unknown. I feel like the unreleased Numious Tarot will be very spring-like as well!

RiverRunsDeep

The Spring season makes me crave green and forest-y decks like Druidcraft, Wildwood, and Tarot of the Hidden Realm, as well as vibrantly colorful decks like Tarot of the Trees and Alice Tarot.

Some of my other favorite Spring choices are the lighthearted, whimsical Victorian-style decks of Marcia McCord.

firefrost

My favourite one for some time has been the Victorian Fairy Tarot, and for me suits spring really well.