Haindl Tarot - Mother of Swords in the South

sprite

first off id like to go back to the beginning where gardener was asking about how you read the court cards and inject my way. when i read the court to me it is either a person connected to you or it could be like a spirit that is trying to connect with you. for whatever your going through, your situation they are trying to give you a hand through it using there energy to guide you. i see it as extra strength an extra dose of what they represent. and by the reading i decide which it is person or spirit.

now what do i see in nut well i think she is a composed very balanced focused, and centered woman. i think the 2 woman on the card are 1 in the same. she is in complete control of herself her surroundings and her purpose. which can be somewhat mysterious becuase how many people are actually in complete control. i feel the card to be light and energetic, the stars represent endless possibilites nothing is unreachable.

Xara

Sorry to butt in on this years after this discussion was started (but that's the beauty of posted study groups! :) ) but I wanted to offer my thoughts on this card, since I pulled her out today as my Card of the Day.

I've read through the whole thread on the Queen of Swords and while this deck isn't like my others, I offer this thought:

At night, when we're tucking ourselves into bed, this I find is often the time we have a little think about the days' events, what we would like to have changed, done differently. I see this card as a reminder of that pre-sleep time, the time to acknowledge what's happened, put our thoughts to bed and adjust ourselves for the coming day.

The two women I feel offer different takes on the warm blanket of night and the quiet time of sleep and rest.

--------------------------------
Blessings to you all.
Xara
na cuidbhle tionndaidh