Art Through The Starstream Oracle?

Citrin

Is anyone familiar with this oracle deck by Cheryl Yambrach Rose? I've seen two reviews on YouTube and I find the deck very fascinating. I like the key phrases on the cards, the art, and there's something unique about it to me... I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here. :) (Or I did a bad search?! lol hope not).

Any thoughts? Experiences?
I can't say I'm very into the creator's whole starseed approach, not sure I personally believe in it though I can relate to traits associated with starseed people... It does look readable without that factor to me though.

Celtictarot

If you have the Art Through The Eyes of the Soul deck it is a must have. If you feel guided to get it, get it. It reads well, the art is fab and I have both decks by the same author and the starstream deck has a higher energy.

Citrin

If you have the Art Through The Eyes of the Soul deck it is a must have. If you feel guided to get it, get it. It reads well, the art is fab and I have both decks by the same author and the starstream deck has a higher energy.

I've been looking at that one too but I'm really not drawn to the mythical lands so it doesn't look like it would connect as well with me as the Starstream deck... :) I'm glad you like it!

Celtictarot

I've been looking at that one too but I'm really not drawn to the mythical lands so it doesn't look like it would connect as well with me as the Starstream deck... :) I'm glad you like it!

You will enjoy it! The Eyes to the Soul has a lot of references to Avalon.