Good oracle decks for daily draws?

Aster Breo

I'm looking for recommendations for oracle decks that are well suited to a single-card daily draw ("what do I need to keep in mind today?", that sort of thing), as opposed to decks that work best with larger spreads.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

decan

In a recent thread a member said that she liked very much "Crazy sexy love note" by kriss carr.
I took a look at it on google and I found that it could be a good deck for a single-card daily draw (advice for the day).

Ibukole

I would recommend the Belline Oracle. It is very accurate and well suited for daily guidance.
Just one caveat, it has a tendency to be brutally honest and has called me on me on my own crap on more than one occasion over the thirty years or so that I ve had it.
Definitely not a fluffy feel good deck but more like a solid down to earth companion.
I sometimes think of it as a wise elderly great aunt who has absolutely no filters and is too old to care about what other people think of her LOL

decan

I agree with Ibukole, the Belline Oracle is appropriate.
There on this thread about the Belline oracle I posted one photo of my deck: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=243639

Presently I think that I try to renew my habits, and maybe to find new decks with which I could have a strong feeling, but the Belline Oracle is a deck of value!

jolie_amethyst

I've used the combined Druid Animal & Plant Oracle decks for over a year for a daily draw. I've found them to be quite helpful in that role.

Aster Breo

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far! I really appreciate your suggestions.

I've found 3 of the 4 decks mentioned so far, but have only found a couple of used copies of the Belline Oracle (which sounds very interesting) on Amazon.

Does anyone know of anywhere else where that deck is for sale?

Thank you!

decan

I think you could find it on Amazon.fr, here it's a popular deck.
There are 2 versions: one classical, and another one luxurious (with golden edges).

Aster Breo

Thanks, Decan. I'll try that. I never seem to remember to try the Amazon sites of other countries.

Ibukole

I hope you like it as much as we do. It's a GREAT oracle.
Regular Amazon has it too :)

Glass Owl

I like the Spirit Messages Daily Guidance Oracle deck by John Holland for daily draws. The Nature's Whispers Oracle cards are also good for daily inspiration.