Reading with fairy cards

catlin

Hi,

When I was taking my inner child for a walk I found a deck of fairy cards which is normally a game for children to help them developping their imagination.

The pictures of this deck are pretty interesting and as it consists of 112 cards I imagine that it can also be used for divination.

Does anyone of you use other cards than our well-known tarot or traditional fortune telling decks for divination? If so, what are your experiences?

jade

I use soulcards and soulcards2 for divination. They are amazing and so accurate. At first I thought that they would just convey secret thoughts and emotions but I have found that they have so much more potential than I ever thought possible.

:)

Genna

I use Healing with the Angels and Healing with the Fairies by Doreen Virtue almost every day and they have been most helpful.
They give really good advice and have been very accurate.They also encourage positive affirmation.
Light and Love,Genna.

Genna

I have also ordered The Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud.
It is reviewed on Solandias´site as is Healing with the Angels.You can also see The Faeries Oracle on the Frouds´site http://www.worldoffroud.com/ click on "Faerie Worlds". It is only 66 cards,so it´s not your deck,Catlin.
Anyone here who works with it?
Love and Light,Genna.

.dc

I have Fround's Faerie Oracle, as i love his work. (who else loves Dark Crystal as much as i do?) and i have already incorporated them into my daily body/mind/spirit readings.

I have a fourth column...for a fae card. mostly i use this card as a helper/seeker card or an final resolution depending on what the card says to me.

The book for this set is absolutely astounding as are the cards themselves. I am looking forward to having more time when i can start playing with the cards themselves and seeing how i can incorporate them further into my readings for others.

Blessed be,
.dc

Jimilyn

Like Genna, I use Healing with the Angels and Healing with the Fairies. Both of them are quite helpful and give me wonderful insight. They're also really nice affirmations.

Catcha later,
Jimilyn

Genna

Hi .dc! Now I´m really looking forward to starting to work with Froud´s cards!

Hi Jimilyn! Glad you like the Healing with the Angels and Fairies cards too.
They have kept me from doing some really stupid mistakes,and it´s funny how the same cards turn up again and again for the same type of questions/person.(If I ask about a special person I always get "Peace of Mind" for example).

Light and Love,Genna.

Jimilyn

Yes, Genna, I do like those cards. :) They are absolutely gorgeous. I find that even though they can tell me about a weakness, block, or problem area, they do so in a gentle manner. Goodness knows we could all use gentleness in our lives with the wild and crazy fast pace of life these days. :p

Catcha later,
Jimilyn