What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Village Witch

Just received the Vintage German Lenormand deck by Tarot Seven LLC. I appreciate that this can be ordered without the playing card inserts, in one of three different sizes, and borderless. I especially enjoy the zippered storage pouch 9one can order with pictures of deck cards on either side. I wish I had paid more attention to the color to which they restored these. Everything has a dark green tint to it and the images, for me, are somewhat hard to see. I would have restored them in the direction of the original colors, not with an olive green overcast. If they somehow aged to this drab color, it makes sense, I guess. The card stock is nice, as is the texturing.

While this is my favorite deck to date, I agree that the images are a bit muted. A huge plus with this deck... and what makes it my go-to deck... is the excellent card stock and ease of shuffling.

Brighid

Sigil Lenormand c. 1880 will be on it's way in a few weeks.

I was wrong it shipped today. Very much looking forward to using them.

EarthAngel2911

I just received my Magische a couple of days ago, and I love this little deck! It's perfect: simple and pleasing images, standard lenormand size (small compared to tarot decks), and card inserts that don't take over the card.

And now I'm just waiting for the Enchanted Lenormand, which should be a nice compliment to the other decks I have in my ever-growing collection! :)

greatdane

Alternate Realities and C'est La Vie! WHOO HOO

shadowdancer

Celtic Lenormand

Now available on Amazon

May have to get the Druidcraft tarot to go with it / compliment it.

BlueLotus

My Celtic Lenormand should arrive very soon.

Village Witch

Mysteries of The Old Castle - The Gothic Lenormand Oracle is on it's way!

BodhiSeed

Viking Lenormand

I just received the Viking Lenormand from a friend in Oz. I've watched the process of her researching then drawing all these in colored pencil, so I was excited to find she had self-published them through Printer Studio. :)

Attachments

• VikingLen.jpg
    VikingLen.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 245

shadowdancer

I just received the Viking Lenormand from a friend in Oz. I've watched the process of her researching then drawing all these in colored pencil, so I was excited to find she had self-published them through Printer Studio. :)

These look terrific. Talented friend for sure :)