Recommend your favourite Oracle?

Nina*

Nina... Chronicals of Destiny... Wow [emoji813] pricey though but I really love it and it's my birthday soon :) thank you for enabling ;) [emoji813] tell me a bit about what you love about it? I'm getting psyched up x

What can I say... it's just really good. Like a mix between tarot and lenormand (I think I also read that somewhere). The book for it is great too. One of the spreads in it is called the Sequel Spread... I've tried that one a couple of times and it's been amazingly spot on.

Well... and the cards are stunning. :D Good size, good cardstock, beautiful book, good quality altogether.

stellar4

I have to agree with Ana Luisa and Serenia - Philosopher's Stone is a great and very underrated oracle which gives extremely deep and profound readings.

On the lighter side, I adore the Teuila fortune telling cards; beautiful images and read like a dream.

Cleo

Hi!
I'm loving the Sacred Symbols deck from Marcella Kroll. It gets right to the point - very easy to read.

xx

MagsStardustBlack

I have to agree with Ana Luisa and Serenia - Philosopher's Stone is a great and very underrated oracle which gives extremely deep and profound readings.

On the lighter side, I adore the Teuila fortune telling cards; beautiful images and read like a dream.
I had a look at the Philosophers Stone, I like the colours and the cool gentle stones. It's confusing as it only was rated with one star? Odd, and a bit of a shame.

stellar4

Yes, it is odd that so few people know about this oracle or use it. I've introduced a few people to it and most of them loved the way it read so much that they have ended up with their own copies which are very well used.
It seems to be especially good for really getting to the core of a person or an issue. The instructions that come with it are'nt a lot of use but the images really trigger the intuition and read very well.

ana luisa

On the Philosopher's Stone

Thank you stellar4 for recommending this deck to others. I really don't know why it got such a low rating. The cards are sturdy, the art (if the style appeals to you, of course) is amazing and, honestly, it is a fantastic deck for psychic answers, even mediumship work. It may not be the best for "how will my hair look after I leave the hairdresser" but it can pack a punch with deeper issues. It is in fact, selling for a high price now because it has been OOP for quite a while. But there is always someone on e-bay selling a copy for a very reasonable price (that's where I got mine). Or, as Serenia, who found it quite cheap. A better look at the pictures are all on this site:
http://www.dees.at/game/01.htm

On a side note, here's a reading done with it so you can have an idea how it works :)
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=102025&highlight=philosopher's+stone

jema

I like pages of Shustah the most of all my oracles, not that I got so many.
Website with them being used here:
http://dailyshustah.blogspot.se/

they are quirky, a bit like the tarot minors yet not tarot.