Synchro-Signs

sunflowr

Astara said:
I am going to draw a card every morning and see how it correlates to my day. That is once I find which box they are packed in lol! Just getting settled in a new house.
Maybe I could post each day which card I drew and my perceptions of it. Anyone else care to join in daily drawing?

Astara

Sure! I was just thinking that I'd like to get back into working with these. So, maybe a "card" a day? Or how about 2? Sometimes it's easier to pair them.

Astara

"Sure! I was just thinking that I'd like to get back into working with these. So, maybe a "card" a day? Or how about 2? Sometimes it's easier to pair them".

Hi Sunflowr, I think 2 would be better also, now that I've worked with them a bit.
I should finaly have time to visit the forum here more often, after this crazy busy week lol!

Astara

Astara

2 card draw....

I thought today, being the 1st of March, would be a good time to begin a daily draw....
(I may not have time to post here everyday, but I will try)

Today I drew "Boat", *Take time out to consider where you are headed* is a part of it's description that fits my thinking of late.

Then I drew "Crowd", the first thought that came to mind with this one, is how I have moved away from a group of people.

To sum it up for me: I have sailed away from the crowd to calmly consider my direction in life.

Astara..:)

sunflowr

Re: 2 card draw....

Astara said:
I thought today, being the 1st of March, would be a good time to begin a daily draw....
(I may not have time to post here everyday, but I will try)

Today I drew "Boat", *Take time out to consider where you are headed* is a part of it's description that fits my thinking of late.

Then I drew "Crowd", the first thought that came to mind with this one, is how I have moved away from a group of people.

To sum it up for me: I have sailed away from the crowd to calmly consider my direction in life.

Astara..:)

I like that interpretation! :)

Mine is weird today. I got FENCE and CHILDREN. Are my kids (my kitties! lol!) decieving me??? ;) I don't get this. Unless it's referring to the stray kitties outside and I need to keep an eye on them againest someone decieving them?? Hmmm

Astara

Re: Re: 2 card draw....

sunflowr said:

Mine is weird today. I got FENCE and CHILDREN. Are my kids (my kitties! lol!) decieving me??? ;) I don't get this. Unless it's referring to the stray kitties outside and I need to keep an eye on them againest someone decieving them?? Hmmm
Could be someone is thinking of doing harm to the kitties. :(

Todays cards: "Temple" and "Castle"

I had decided to stay home today, a "retreat within" of sorts, and peacefulness, aptly indicated by the temple card.
I also am working on something that will ensure my financial stability, enabling me to keep my "castle".
Very often lately, I have chuckled to myself about being queen of my own castle once again(it's a small castle lol!)

Astara :)

zorya

Re: Re: 2 card draw....

sunflowr said:

i don't have sychro-signs so i hope you don't mind if i jump in :)

maybe there is some kind of fence, border, line or wall that you have built up around yourself, that prevents you from experiencing/showing your 'child' side? maybe this is suggesting you tear down the fence and have fun, play?

sunflowr

Re: Re: Re: 2 card draw....

zorya said:

maybe there is some kind of fence, border, line or wall that you have built up around yourself, that prevents you from experiencing/showing your 'child' side? maybe this is suggesting you tear down the fence and have fun, play?

That could be. I feel like that's what I've been doing. So yea that might be it! As far as the other interpretation.. well, so far the kitties are doing good. :) So hopefully that isnt it but we always keep an eye on them.

sunflowr

what a pair!

Today's 2 signs are "hands" and "feet/island". haha!

I think this refers to my needing to work towards a more independent life for myself.

sunflowr

zorya said:

ps: even though the SS interpretation of fence is "deception".. I think it can also be literal and mean "building a fence around something" or "peering over the fence to see what CAN be".

sunflowr

Todays cards: "Temple" and "Castle"

I had decided to stay home today, a "retreat within" of sorts, and peacefulness, aptly indicated by the temple card.
I also am working on something that will ensure my financial stability, enabling me to keep my "castle".
Very often lately, I have chuckled to myself about being queen of my own castle once again(it's a small castle lol!)

Astara :) [/B]

thats a good interpretation. :) I love how this gives us the opportunity to learn the symbols. :)