Update! Tarot Making Disease!

blashamma

This never ends!!!!!!! I've done a few more of my original deck, and then went back & completely changed some cards I've already done. Wait, I still have the same amount of finished cards? Ah!!!! I didn't do anymore, I just REDID some!
Well, I did get some prelim sketches done on my Alexander set. I really need to get a scanner so I can show you guys my stuff! OH wait! That won't work, I no longer have the INternet. I'm at the library right now. Well I can always scan them to a CD & bring it here, but I don't think the library would like that too much. Or, even better, I can visit mi amiga who has a scanner & see what's up with her.
This is all going to take FOREVER! But I'm not stressed and all is cool, it's just that- like Alexander- I'm impatient.

rota

Well, don't keep us all suspendered! We'd like to see your deck!

Chronata

hee hee. I so understand, blashamma! Just when you think you have made progress...you find yourself needing to change what you thought was done!

But that's all part of the process...and the progress too!

So sorry about the internet thing! That can be frustrating!

But don't worry...the universe will work it all out in its time, and you will be able to show us your intriguing deck when the time is right!

_N_

blashamma, all "babies" are painful to birth, but they are all worth it too - keep at it, looking forward to seeing your work.

N

blashamma

_N_... ew, that's really creepy. I had encountered a ghost whose name was N, and it was while I was writing a story about a blue rose!!!!!! So that's sort of creepy for me to see that name and icon on one of my threads. But anyways, welcome! I see you just joined in April, so hi! And anyways, N is gone now, and she was fairly nice. Nice ghost. WOO!!!!!!!

Okay, now what was I going to say? Oh yea, Ah! I have 5 minutes left here at the library! Ok, now. I've gotten more progress on my decks. I've been calling my friend with the scanner, but she's been so busy lately. I can't wait to show you all of my cards! Everyone here is so nice and supportive! Thank you. Oops, I gotta go!

_N_

Ah, but perhaps N isn't gone, perhaps she is still here Mwua ha ha ha...
...just teasing :D

Actually it's really spooky that you should say that at this point in my life when I am facing the possibility of some major surgery (waiting on various test results) and have had several readings telling me that it's going to be a very turmoil ridden time concerning my health. Playing around with the online Rune divination I actually got the so called "death" rune which scared the pee out of me at first because, being close to the situation I of course panicked instead of remembering that death can also just mean a huge change (which I think a hysterectomy would qualify as :) ). My own readings for myself with tarot simply indicated that it is going to be tough, there will be turmoil, big changes, not to make rash or quick decisions concerning my health, etc. Sure hope that's the case as I wouldn't want to end up becoming your next "N ghost" ;)
But as I always tell others, I must remember for myself - nothing is set in stone, if you don't like what the future holds, you can change it.
Then there is also the possibility that because I am already worried over the situation, that I am coloring my interpretations with that fear. One of the reasons that I often feel it is better to have a stranger read for you if the topic is one to which you have a very strong and biased emotional attachment ;)

N

blashamma

I hope things go well for you N. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond.
Maybe I can ask if N and her son can look after you... well since you are across the country, and it'd be much easier for them than for me to. I can do a reading for you! It'd be good since I don't know much about you. I can write it back here next week. Whatever happens, I hope everthing comes out for the best. It usually does... even if it doesn't feel that way right away.