RWS Tarot 101 Five of Wands

PAMUYA

Five of Wands

When I look into the Five of Wands I see no yellow in this card! Starting a new phase. Five men all with Wands in conflict. Their Wands are held high, not to hit the body but other Wands .This is not a physical conflict but conflict of ideals. Perhaps not just a single obstacle but many. No agreement here, just hassels. The day to day hassels are getting you down. I also can see this as an inner conflict of right and wrong. Guilt weighing heavy on you, you can find no peace. At work you are being stretched beyond your comfort zone, taking on more than you can handle, or torn by a decision. “This is me today, having tough challenges by skeptics all around me.” Perhaps someone can help me with the meanings of "5"..right now my mind goes blank.

Direct: Conflict, argument, obstacles, tough competition, internal conflict, back stabbing at work, annoyed by details..or the competition will encourage you to rise to the occasion, or looking for a fight.

Reversed: Going with the flow, no conflicts, not fighting situation, things work out, giving up, playing it safe, not trying.

northsea

May be competition and strife, or rough-housing or sports.

ridercheung

Do you see that only one wand are pointing to the left top corner of the card? the guy hold that wand are not fighting with others.

rcb30872

Yes, I agree with that.

Have you considered like they are trying to build something, but they are unable to get anywhere, since no one is able to see the other's point of view or perhaps lack of communication? So, they are working towards a common goal, but not together, each of them are doing it the way they think it should be done, and not compromising, in a sense.