Need a small spread for a corporate picnic

Chiara

I got volunteered for a "fun" activity. I need a small spread to read for about 70 people and want to be able to read as many as I can. I've always read by private referral so this is different for me. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Chiara

Raindance

Hi! Just curious, what deck are you going to use? I use my Feng Shui Tarot deck when reading for people outside of my family. There's no nudity, Devil, or Death. Once, I used the deck at my daughter's slumber party. They had a blast.

You could do the simple: Past, Present, Future.

I like to do: 1*2*3

1 = Who am I?
2 = What do I want?
3 = Where am I going?

Good luck!

Chiara

I'm going to use the traditional RWS but I am removing Death, the Tower and the Devil because I think I may be reading for people that "mind-over-matter" will not like what they see. (I have never removed cards...ever...but if anyone is really serious about getting a reading, I will do it outside of the picnic).

This thing is tomorrow. I was thinking of the past-present-future. I like this approach...who am i, what do i wnat, where am i going.

Raindance

Good luck! I'll bet you'll have a lot of fun--which is the best part of getting together. Besides, if anyone wants an "indepth reading," you'll be ready with the complete deck. *smile*

celticnoodle

Chiara said:
This thing is tomorrow. I was thinking of the past-present-future. I like this approach...who am i, what do i wnat, where am i going.
good luck to you, and I think the 3 card reading you're thinking of is perfect! be sure to have business cards with your name and number on it for future business! hope you have lots of fun! :thumbsup:

lark

When I have to do a lot of people in a short time I use the Innie, Outie spread...well that's what I call it anyway.
The first card Innie is what's churning on the inside ...what they think about, but might not experess...what is ocuppying their thoughts the most.

The Outie card is how they present themselves to the world and others around them. What's going on in their world that is seeable.
It makes for some interesting readings because often people are acting on the outside in contrast to what they are thinking and feeling on the inside.

It's fun and quick, and if done right presents a tantilizing peek into your client.
Because what they love to hear is anything about themselves.

Chiara

lark said:
Innie, Outie spread...well that's what I call it anyway.
The first card Innie is what's churning on the inside ...what they think about, but might not experess...what is ocuppying their thoughts the most.

The Outie card is how they present themselves to the world and others around them. What's going on in their world that is seeable.
It makes for some interesting readings because often people are acting on the outside in contrast to what they are thinking and feeling on the inside.

It's fun and quick, and if done right presents a tantilizing peek into your client.

That's really cute. I am going to think how to combine it with the other 3-card spread suggested. Any more suggestions? Keep 'em coming. I never read for this type of affair before so I went from "what did I get myself into" to "what can I try next."

Weather report says rain tomorrow but the picnic is rain-or-shine, so I think I will be VERY busy.

celticnoodle

lark said:
When I have to do a lot of people in a short time I use the Innie, Outie spread...well that's what I call it anyway.

lark, a wonderful short spread! I love it! I used this today, when a client called me about something going on with another in her life, & could I do a quick reading for her--and so I told her I'd do this reading using this 'new spread' I read about. I used your "inne card/outie card" and it was right on with how the 3rd party generally acts, giving us a good idea of what she was thinking and how she was going to act in a situation. thank you for this spread---and I absolutely love the name of it too! :) :thumbsup:

lark

So glad it worked well for you ....innie and outie...just like some belly buttons hey. ;)