Les Vampires - New Lucy Cavendish & Jasmine Becket - Griffith oracle

lalalibra

Oh, how interesting to hear that it worked well for a love reading! That's awesome.

I've noticed this with some other decks I've gotten by Blue Angel as well - how they leave you with the deck rattling around in the box. I haven't come across any damage from it since the cards are thick, but still - I just like them to have a bit more of a cushion so they're more protected. Helps to keep them together in neat pile while they're put away. And I for one can't stand the sound of them getting knocked around in the box. I'm glad the wrapping idea could help throw a potential solution out there. :)

EmpyreanKnight

Just got this oracle, and I am slowly falling for it, like in a fever dream. Initially thought that there was no way this deck could ever resonate with me, and I am happy to be proven wrong.

It features an interesting meld of opposites that can sometimes be unnerving. It is introspective and dream-like, and you won't believe how effective is the alchemy of beauty and melancholy in its imagery. I have not yet studied the book so I don't know how it reads yet, but even if it does not work on that front, just contemplating the peerless art in the cards is enough for me. Definitely for keeps.