Star card, personality of a man

lightsofblue

Lucas Prince of Cats

Someone who brings hope and change and life into your life.

Reyne de Baton

A someone who has a peaceful calming healing influence on others

Tanga

Maybe, someone who projects elegance and healing energy. I'm getting a picture of a very beautiful, loving person. This seems very unique for a male.

Why? Chaps can't project elegance and healing energy, plus be beautiful loving people?
:)

The Star: Someone who is able to "see the best" in people. And optimist, enthusiastic about trying new things. A 'yes' man - 'yes - I can do that!'
Someone who may - touch, move and inspire others... or stands for a symbol of what they themselves could achieve.
A guru, A Diva, A mentor.

On the flip side - niave, dreaming too much, so feet may not touch the ground.
Not "real". Way too mushily romantic. A bit namby pamby. Susceptible to "looking good"
or "keeping up appearances".

:) :)

SpiritualLight

Maybe someone with the personality of a "movie-star", neat, brilliant quotes but unattainable in the interaction with others.

Grizabella

Real stars are very remote and distant. Untouchable. Unreachable. So you could say this person is aloof and distant. Think of the sayings "reach for the stars" and "star-struck".

But this person might also be as others have said. Spiritual, beautiful, encouraging, uplifting. Bright and intriguing. Charismatic.

ana luisa

Presumptuous, cocky, full of himself.

seaglass

Star, to me, is a card about society and the world at large. So I would see it as describing someone who has a sense of responsibility about how people should conduct themselves, maybe has a guiding philosophy. This is someone who cares deeply about acting in a way that he believes will benefit society.

nisaba

Man or woman, they're going to have a great deal of positivity about the future.