Star card, personality of a man

Intotouch

As a personality I think of this man as being inspiring and unattainable. Also hard to properly see and understand. Private, mysterious and beautiful.

Ruby Jewel

Maybe, someone who projects elegance and healing energy. I'm getting a picture of a very beautiful, loving person. This seems very unique for a male.

This part of an older 3-card reading. I would love to hear more experiences and insights.

As I see it, the Star card does not represent a person, but an idea or concept. It is a spiritual entity, like Temperance. If you look at Waite's definition, it represents "truth unveiled", and not "hope" as many tend to interpret it.

Perris

Maybe, someone who projects elegance and healing energy. I'm getting a picture of a very beautiful, loving person. This seems very unique for a male.

This part of an older 3-card reading. I would love to hear more experiences and insights.

Probably an air sign, who has a big presence. He walks into a room and everyone notices, he walks with confidence and has an aura about him that is magnetic to other people. I don't know anyone who doesn't feel a sense of inspiration/awe when looking at the stars. This is his energy.

A charismatic individual in a nutshell.

velvet moon

Think of those with the star as their birth card or those under the sign of Aquarius - Humanitarians, possibly whimsical at times, light and bright auras and attitudes, friendly and popular yet retain a mystique. You know the type of person that everyone feels they know but who very few really do know him or her privately. Very good social skills when they are in the mood, they have that 'I can't quite put my finger on it' appeal, that sparkle in the eye etc - they are liberals though and you may find them getting close with another woman who'm they claim is a 'purely platonic friend' and often this is true- but watch out, everyone want's a little piece of this guy- not in the way you'd imagine with a Leo )the opposite/strength) but the star guy is the guy you have an unplanned all night conversation with. He's not mushy or feminine per se, but he is in touch with his emotions (although you'll walk away from the conversation realizing he didn't reveal half as much about himself as it felt like at the time) and he's very comfortable hearing about yours. :)

All in all a great guy to be around if you can hold your own - he won't want to be in your company 24/7 though so don't take it personally - he just needs space to shine quietly sometimes, especially after being around people - basically an extroverted introvert. My take and experience with star personalities.

Puffette

I could easily say,this guy is a star in his world. But lets analyse what we think or feel about the stars in real life.
Love perhaps? No.
Admiration? Yes
We look at the stars but we cannot touch them because they are distant or if we try it might bring us problems. This is simmilar to our worldly celebrities idea and their fans.The star guy will come out of the crowd as being more special or with outstanding qualities but this doesnt mean he's going to make himself available for everyone or at least not with anyone.
The star card is also about wasting energies,therefore a man under the star significator will use his talent and knowledges to impress,help or heal but will not offer the warmth people need. The star is not offering warmth but light(guidance) and awakening.
In less words to simplify what you need to know,a Star man is not a favorite for the "lover" role because this person will not sit in one place and offer loyalty or security. Stars show up at night and when the morning comes they disappear. This might lead to wishful thinking and dreaming about a possible relationship that might never come. There's no promises in here,no structure for romance.