The magician and six of swords

bidmeshk

A and B are no longer in contact

Question was 1- how is A doing in regards to B and vice versa. ( comparing where they each are in life in regards to one another )
For A I drew two cards that read "victorious" and for B I got the combo above. ( one more card in the reading for future)

I am lost.
If 6 of swords is "moving on" then B is moving on from his magician state which is a rather positive card " making something out of nothing or manifesting desires "

Is B in the acceptance level of this desperation?

Your thoughts are as usual appreciated

tarot_quest

If 6 of swords is "moving on" then B is moving on from his magician state which is a rather positive card " making something out of nothing or manifesting desires "

I would interpret this as B is moving on and is in a place in life to create something new (it could be a new job, new program, new relationship,...).

B is ready mentally for a new phase (2 air cards)

Puffette

A and B are no longer in contact

Question was 1- how is A doing in regards to B and vice versa. ( comparing where they each are in life in regards to one another )
For A I drew two cards that read "victorious" and for B I got the combo above. ( one more card in the reading for future)

I am lost.

Is B in the acceptance level of this desperation?

Your thoughts are as usual appreciated

Magician means also fixing or trying a new way of aproaching things in every way possible. He's a magician and in order to get his crowd and the attention he would do anything.
6 of swords is a card i get often for people that after they had a break up they finally reconcile and calm down. Its leaving the upset behind,what bothered them initially. And becuse it shows a boat slowly going towards calmer waters,it says that this might be a long process of healing and depending their will and how they surpassed the problem they will be able to see through and become a stronger couple or the attempt might fail. But as a general idea its a great card for two people that are separated cause they reunite and get into the boat and leave behind the upset.
8 of cups is about leaving behind someone and going towards a new beginnng by his own and in search of a new partner. This is a card that worries me in a reading not the 6 of swords.
I think that A and B will eventually find a solution to their problems and they will start a new journey together but one of them must attempt the reconciliation(magician).
I didnt understand very much the A and B scheme because my head is dizzy today but im just trying to interpret these 2 cards and how it might apply in this situation.