Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Babalon Jones

I just remembered that in the spirit of keeping this thread's info current, I should mention that the Kickstarter has met the goal, and this deck will be made! In all the ups and downs of life, which of late have been considerable, I forgot to at least put a marker of this here.

Since this is the creation thread, if anyone has suggestions about ways to make special touches to it during production, please feel free to post them here. One current idea I am exploring is adding some metallic silver ink to the black and white cards, as I like that combo of colors a lot.

illyria

I just remembered that in the spirit of keeping this thread's info current, I should mention that the Kickstarter has met the goal, and this deck will be made! In all the ups and downs of life, which of late have been considerable, I forgot to at least put a marker of this here.

Since this is the creation thread, if anyone has suggestions about ways to make special touches to it during production, please feel free to post them here. One current idea I am exploring is adding some metallic silver ink to the black and white cards, as I like that combo of colors a lot.

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I sent you a message on Kickstarter, too, but I think you may have gotten inundated with all the best wishes! :)

I think that using metallic silver ink to subtly bring out the details of the cards is a lovely idea. Count me in as a "yay."

rwcarter

Unless I'm missing something, there's no way for me to select a second reward to get the color Majors.

Babalon Jones

Unless I'm missing something, there's no way for me to select a second reward to get the color Majors.
You can't select two rewards but what some people do, is to just increase their pledge to the amount of both rewards (plus the additional shipping for those not in the US) then email or message me the second reward. I am keeping a list. I originally did not list a reward that had the full deck and book plus Majors because they won't fit together in the small flat rate shipping box. Next time I will do so because it seems like something a lot want, though the international orders this means more shipping so may not be popular for them for that reason.

ps thanks illyria, got your message and will reply today :)

rwcarter

Thanks Babalon. I'll get around to that later today or tomorrow.

Rodney

The Happy Squirrel

You can't select two rewards but what some people do, is to just increase their pledge to the amount of both rewards (plus the additional shipping for those not in the US) then email or message me the second reward. I am keeping a list. I originally did not list a reward that had the full deck and book plus Majors because they won't fit together in the small flat rate shipping box. Next time I will do so because it seems like something a lot want, though the international orders this means more shipping so may not be popular for them for that reason.

ps thanks illyria, got your message and will reply today :)

Babalon, can I confirm, if in such a package, both the BW and coloured majors will be in XL or normal size?

Babalon Jones

both the BW and color Majors are xtra large as in 4x6.25. they fit with a regular size 78 card deck, but not with a 78 card deck and book set, as the book is fairly large too.

Babalon Jones

Thanks Babalon. I'll get around to that later today or tomorrow.

Rodney

I forgot to say, you can get the Majors only sets quicker by ordering from the website. Since they are already printed they are available now before the Kickstarter ends, if you want to do it that way. But you get the free shipping deal through the Kickstarter, so that is something to consider.

Babalon Jones

Tomorrow we head into the final week of the Kickstarter ...

In gratitude that it has exceeded the goal, I am planning to add subtle touches of metallic silver ink in a few places on the card backs. I've also upgraded the card stock to be slightly thicker than that used for the Tabula Mundi Majors sets and the Rosetta. I also plan to do some sort of special touch only for Kickstarter backers.

So if I want to do a stretch goal, that leaves either upgrading the boxes from tuckboxes to something more substantial (if my printers can provide that style of box; I have an inquiry pending. or if not, if I find another vendor who can) or adding a little white book for those who did not choose to get the full size book. I'd like to do both. If anyone has thoughts on this or other ideas, let me know asap, before the Kickstarter closes!

earthair

I am soooo conflicted.
I really really want to support this, but I am only buying decks that I want to read with.... now if you were to offer colour majors in standard size i.e. I could use with b/w rest of the deck (all at the same time) I would definitely buy! ;) ;)
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :D

My dream package would be-
Set of standard size colour majors
Standard size Nox et Lux full deck
Guide book