Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
6 wands

yay! victory it seems! Whatever you have been waiting for, it looks like you come out on top and get the outcome you were hoping for - positive movement forwards

will I ever get the chance to meet up with P again in this lifetime?
The Hierophant
I'm going to go with a no - things stay as they currently are, base was 7 of coins so it seems that one of you is at least considering taking that risk ... but *doing things by the book* possibly wins the day.

QU: How am I likely to feel once I leave GC tomorrow ?
Top   #521
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
will I ever get the chance to meet up with P again in this lifetime?
6 of Wands
Absolutely yes!

Is it better to reach out or stay back?
Top   #522
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
6 of Wands
Absolutely yes!

Is it better to reach out or stay back?
Seven of pentacles

Stay back and observe for now.

After he saw me with my male friend today, how will he be around me?
Top   #523
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Seven of pentacles

Stay back and observe for now.

After he saw me with my male friend today, how will he be around me?
moon

suspicious, wondering if he was really just a friend but not asking because he doesn't want you to know his thoughts

if I somehow did end up encountering P in person again - how would he act around me?
Top   #524
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
moon

suspicious, wondering if he was really just a friend but not asking because he doesn't want you to know his thoughts

if I somehow did end up encountering P in person again - how would he act around me?
Page of swords

He would be quite formal with you, have a chat, but keep separate to a degree.

And what are his thoughts that he doesn't want me to know?
Top   #525
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Page of swords

He would be quite formal with you, have a chat, but keep separate to a degree.

And what are his thoughts that he doesn't want me to know?
The Hierophant
That he would like to *formalise* your relationship ? This doesn't have to be marriage (you said you've just met him ?) but the H isn't into *meaningless* encounters ....perhaps he wants to keep this hidden if he suspects you want more freedom ?

QU: Somewhere above ...
Top   #526
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: How am I likely to feel once I leave GC tomorrow ?
2 of Cups
You'll feel happy and appreciated, maybe even loved.

Why did x never acknowledge my last?
Top   #527
feminine_mystique's Avatar
feminine_mystique  feminine_mystique is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Nov 2016
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 765
feminine_mystique 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Hierophant
I'm going to go with a no - things stay as they currently are, base was 7 of coins so it seems that one of you is at least considering taking that risk ... but *doing things by the book* possibly wins the day.

QU: How am I likely to feel once I leave GC tomorrow ?
2 of Pentacles

Mixed feelings with this card being present. It looks like you will have a hard time doing it and the past has been rocky for you. But your new path is the best way to go.

Am I actually pregnant or am I having a psychosomatic pregnancy? (I find out on Saturday, Drs don't know if I am or not either)
Top   #528
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminine_mystique View Post
2 of Pentacles

Mixed feelings with this card being present. It looks like you will have a hard time doing it and the past has been rocky for you. But your new path is the best way to go.

Am I actually pregnant or am I having a psychosomatic pregnancy? (I find out on Saturday, Drs don't know if I am or not either)
the tower (the moon)

I think it might be psychosomatic...but I hope you get whatever outcome you are wishing for

what would a one night stand with P be like?
Top   #529
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
what would a one night stand with P be like?
7 of Wands
A bit of a struggle....

Q above somewhere
Top   #530




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.