Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
Ace of Rods (Whimsical)

Walking stick.

A gift of travel and/or exploration.

Q. Card/Sentence about my day today.
Eight of cups

'Let it go, let it unravel a path on which to
Travel' (quote from Leunig)

Q. Above
Top   #721
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
(SB: I pulled the King of Cups. How good are you at taking on this Kings energies ? This might be tricky given the circumstances ....but you are asked to be warm, considerate (of his situation) and to focus on his well being. This King doesn't show feelings (much) so you'd have to not *react* to some of his behaviours ...not allow buttons to be pushed. The King isn't a doormat, he would lay down *rules* or codes of conduct for interaction ....but always keep the focus on how much he wants to help ...and that these things are set in place in order to facilitate that process. To be honest this is archetypal counsellor stuff ? If you don't feel up for the job, and nobody would blame you if you don't, then either suggest that your nephew needs this kind of help/support (assuming he's not already seeing someone) OR go and find same for yourself. Their focus would be on you (clearly) but no doubt they would offer ideas for how to deal with your nephew as well. I think this is what the card is saying , but there may be personal asssociations here for you too. Good luck !)
Thanks a million Sam......this is most helpful and makes sense .... I will definitely take the advice given here xx
Top   #722
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Knight of swords

You would gain the satisfaction of gaining knowledge that has been an unavailable possibility to you before this

Q. What benefit does S get from how others see me at work?
Ace of wands
Opportunity to stand out and be truly accomplished.


What does PW think about going out with me? (He was the one pressing it)
Top   #723
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Knight of swords

You would gain the satisfaction of gaining knowledge that has been an unavailable possibility to you before this

Q. What benefit does S get from how others see me at work?
Knight of Rods (Whimsical)

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jumped over the candlestick!

S gets an employee that's quick, fast, and does the right thing the right way in the right amount of time.

Q. How should I approach P&F about not being able to meet my financial obligations this month (or possible future months)?
Top   #724
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
Knight of Rods (Whimsical)

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jumped over the candlestick!

S gets an employee that's quick, fast, and does the right thing the right way in the right amount of time.

Q. How should I approach P&F about not being able to meet my financial obligations this month (or possible future months)?
8 of coins
Perhaps you need to show them that you are willing to make the effort here (or have been doing all that you can) - is it possible to begin/get involved with something new which will generate more money ? If yes - show your plans to PF

QU: How does the future look for HK ?
Top   #725
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
8 of coins
Perhaps you need to show them that you are willing to make the effort here (or have been doing all that you can) - is it possible to begin/get involved with something new which will generate more money ? If yes - show your plans to PF

QU: How does the future look for HK ?
Chariot/Justice
I see success and balance here, HK's pursuit will end in an excellent result.


Ques
If I don't reach out to Cy will he text me?
Top   #726
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

I hope so. It isn't looking too good at the moment ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Chariot/Justice
I see success and balance here, HK's pursuit will end in an excellent result.


Ques
If I don't reach out to Cy will he text me?
King of Wands
Base was judgement. If Cy feels he has transgressed and is in need of forgiveness then I think he will text ...otherwise it would be up to you. I think he will text without the prompt.

QU: Still no cat !! How is it ?
Top   #727
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
I hope so. It isn't looking too good at the moment ...



King of Wands
Base was judgement. If Cy feels he has transgressed and is in need of forgiveness then I think he will text ...otherwise it would be up to you. I think he will text without the prompt.

QU: Still no cat !! How is it ?
Very good may a man take care it a lot 🤔

King coins

___
Will i be able to drive well tonight at E
Top   #728
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Very good may a man take care it a lot 🤔

King coins

___
Will i be able to drive well tonight at E
6 of coins
Can you get some support ? If you get some input/help/support in this I think you will be able to .....but if you are on your own I think it is less likely.

QU: How risky is this ? (CIAI)
Top   #729
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
6 of coins
Can you get some support ? If you get some input/help/support in this I think you will be able to .....but if you are on your own I think it is less likely.

QU: How risky is this ? (CIAI)
Justice

there is a serious risk,but it you can get it right and pull it off, you will greatly benefit

if I added P and messaged him on social media - would they respond?
Top   #730




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.