Dating an IJJ Swiss?

Abrac

Oh I know they were printed by Muller gregory. I just found it curious, when I read what Kaplan said, that the J. Muller logo was there instead of AG Muller, when it had already been AG for ten years. Could be many reasons I guess. :)

gregory

Oops. I missed your point completely :|. Now I need to see it even more. But the stock is ivory and LOVELY and silky.

Mallah

Yeah, if anyone finds my "judgement" card floatin around, I have the rest of the deck to go with it....

Emily

I also have an English version 1JJ given away by a magazine, it completely loses its charm for me, in English.

Of my two French copies, one is my original deck and the other is an older copy that feels nicer than mine in the hand. I found the older copy in a car boot sale looking lost and lonely sitting with a load of tat, I had to rescue it. :)

Annabelle

Yeah, if anyone finds my "judgement" card floatin around, I have the rest of the deck to go with it....

Not to sidetrack from the issue of determining the edition/date of the deck, but I wanted to make a suggestion about the missing card -- does the deck have a title card or a blank card with it? Use that in lieu of the missing Judgment card.

Mallah

"...and this card, which is blank, is something he carries on his back which I am forbidden to see"...

yes, i have one.

Mallah

I got nothing to lose....

dawntarot

I am not sure if my deck is the same edition as yours, but it is old and the titles are in French. I would be more than happy to post the missing Judgement card to you as my deck is incomplete too. PM me your address if you like. :)

I love the 1JJ and use a copy with English titles since it was what I could get my hands on easily. :)

dawntarot

Sent! :)

Hi Mallah!

I posted your card today - according to the Royal Mail it will take up to 7 working days to arrive. Please let me know when it arrives! :)

Dawn