Thanksgiving Day Spread

ArwenNightstar

In the United States tomorrow is the day that is celebrated as a day of gratitude. We do this by cooking as much food as possible and eating ourselves sick and then watching TV. LOL! Ok, so that is not how everyone celebrates it. Here is a spread to digest.

Thanksgiving Spread

~~~~~~~~~~1~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~6~~~2~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~7~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~5~~~3~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~4~~~~~~~~~~

Turkey -- What sustains you.
Stuffing-- What completes you.
Cranberry Sauce -- What you don't get enough of.
Green Bean Casserole -- What you get too much of.
Bread -- What you need to share.
Pie -- What you should enjoy more.
Blessing --What your blessing is in life.

DreamWalker

how fun!

I am actually very excited for tomorrow!

Not that I wasn't already looking forward to spending time with my family, but sometimes family gatherings feel like alot of work! ironic, eh? I suppose using the tarot might help me gain a fresh perspective on the family get-togethers!

funny after 15 years of reading tarot, I never thought of a Thanksgiving reading!

sheesh..

the beauty of the tarot is that it is a gift that keeps on giving and it is a lifetime study!

Rachey

Great spread :)

I'm going to try it out on my US friends later

Asher

I like this...

Today is our 5th annual "Turkey Tarot", a potluck get-together for Tarot lovers (and their spouses, significant others, etc., who often watch football while we play with cards). Lots of great food and fellowship!

I am responsible for bringing/creating the Tarot spread or activity, so this is one spread I will definitely be bringing along...thanks for creating it. I have a couple of other things in mind, but the ultimate decision is based on how many Tarot folk show up (large spreads get a bit unwieldy with a large group; with ours, anyway...)

Happy Turkey Day to those who will be celebrating!

Asher

ArwenNightstar

Asher said:
I am responsible for bringing/creating the Tarot spread or activity, so this is one spread I will definitely be bringing along...thanks for creating it. I have a couple of other things in mind, but the ultimate decision is based on how many Tarot folk show up (large spreads get a bit unwieldy with a large group; with ours, anyway...)

What fun! Do let me know how they like it or tweak it!

vision777

hi, happy Thanksgiving thats was a very cool spread i'm going to try it out later.

ArwenNightstar

vision777 said:
hi, happy Thanksgiving thats was a very cool spread i'm going to try it out later.

Thank you! Do let me know if you post it in the Readings area! I would love to see your take on it.

hdelaney

I just did this spread for myself since I had sort of a turbulent Thanksgiving...It was GREAT! Very nice! Thanks for creating it! Hope everyone had a nice day! (((HUGS)))

ArwenNightstar

hdelaney said:
I just did this spread for myself since I had sort of a turbulent Thanksgiving...It was GREAT! Very nice! Thanks for creating it! Hope everyone had a nice day! (((HUGS)))

Thank you very much~

We won't be celebrating until Sunday.

ArwenNightstar

I'm going to do this later tonight and post it in the readings section. Maybe some of you will find time to join me in doing this and sharing it?