Thanksgiving Day Spread

Disa

Itisn't "technically" Thanksgiving today but it's still the Thanksgiving weekend, so I'm going to count it valid and do the spread this morning. I'm going to use my beloved Druidcraft, which I've been neglecting.

It looks like a great spread, thanks for sharing it :)

moderndayruth

Well, i wanted to do this spread for fun... Where i am, Thanksgiving is not celebrated. (Btw, as ArwenNightstar describes it - preparing tons of food, eating too much and than watching TV - that's what we do on all holidays ;)) The deck i had handy was Thoth... Needless to say, i received deadly accurate and powerful reading! :bugeyed: :confused: :D
Thanks for sharing ArwenNightstar!

ArwenNightstar

Thanks y'all! I did mine as a blog post yesterday but I'm going to transport part of it over to the readings area. Mine was kind of a 2x4 reading. LOL

Jifmona

Here is my result for the Thanksgiving Spread!
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=108776
Thanks so much Arwen ^.^
Oh and to add I looked at the bottom of the deck and saw the Temperace card which means new perspective which I think is telling me from this spread I have a new perspective of myself.
Thanks again!
Good luck and Be safe
-Jifmona-

Morwenna

Bumping because I love this spread, and I put it into my journal last year, and I intend to use it again and again. Thank you!

Holly doll

I'm going to do this later tonight and post it in the readings section. Maybe some of you will find time to join me in doing this and sharing it?

Thanks for creating the spread Arwen! Although we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia; there's always a good reason for Giving Thanks! Had much fun working with my 2 decks - now it's about posting them...

hopena

Bumping for later.