Spreads based in anime/manga

risingdreamer

My inner anime/manga fan would like to know... Are there any spreads based in anime or manga? Forgive me if this question is silly, or something.

And thanks in advance.

KMilliron

Have you thought of making any? I amused the thought of a Deathnote spread, but with school and the such I haven't had much writing time.

risingdreamer

I actually did, but I'm kind of new to tarot.

As for the Death Note spread, it could be in apple form. I had a couple of ideas... I might try, but I'll probably fail.

KMilliron

I actually did, but I'm kind of new to tarot.

As for the Death Note spread, it could be in apple form. I had a couple of ideas... I might try, but I'll probably fail.

I actually just posted a guide on media-based spread making. It might help.

risingdreamer

I was actually reading it when you posted this XD. It's a very useful guide. Forgive me, but I might go for a Rozen Maiden spread first, as it's a series I'm more familiar with.

KMilliron

I was actually reading it when you posted this XD. It's a very useful guide. Forgive me, but I might go for a Rozen Maiden spread first, as it's a series I'm more familiar with.

I'm not ask big of a manga reader as I'd like to be, and I hardly the time for anime. I'd like to get more into it, but for now I'm only savvy with Deathnote and the Cain Saga. That's about it. Cain saga would be an interesting one to wright as it does deal with tarot cards.