Crystal Study Group: Citrine

Padma

Happy Birthday, Lotus Padma!!! What a great gift from the hubby and an awesome blessing from the 'Angel Lady'!! :) And yes, she is right on track...just open yourself to the flow. And if you really want to give it a kick in the pants you can combine it with the aventurine. I have had over $500 of "extra" money float my way in the past month since I have been keeping the citrine and aventurine on me at all times! ;) still holding out hope for the lotto though LOL Regardless of all that, Citrine is such a loving, happy stone, that that in itself is a great blessing!

Thanks for the bday wishes, WildChilde :) Well, since Citrine is one of my birthstones, one hopes it will work really well for me! :D Yay for you and the money :) Happy for you! I have some Aventurine, I will put it in my pocket! And you are right - it is worth it just to feel alive and awake again...and happy, too! I am glad you started the thread on Citrine too, thanks for that!

Why was I thinking about that aventurine as well????

I like the birthday blessings : ) Signs...Signs....everywhere Signs : ) This really sounds like a nice crystal.

Well, buddy, we have been surfing the sames stones since this began - funny, isn't it? But then we are both on a journey of change, so it makes sense! Let's all use the Citrine and Aventurine combo and see what happens! :D We'll all be rich! lol!

In regard to Citrine in general - I always wake up all stuffed up, but yeserday I held the Citrine ring over my nasal passages, and the stuffies went away. Then this morning, I woke up totally clear :) no more stuffed nose. So it works really well to keep the sinuses clear! As breathing is life, and so important in yoga and meditation, I think it is an important stone to wear for this reason alone! It is also said to help with metabolism, and meant to be a good diet stone - one can only hope,I need to knock off a few pounds ;p lol!

DownwardSpiral

Thanks for the bday wishes, WildChilde :) Well, since Citrine is one of my birthstones, one hopes it will work really well for me! :D Yay for you and the money :) Happy for you! I have some Aventurine, I will put it in my pocket! And you are right - it is worth it just to feel alive and awake again...and happy, too! I am glad you started the thread on Citrine too, thanks for that!

Well, buddy, we have been surfing the sames stones since this began - funny, isn't it? But then we are both on a journey of change, so it makes sense! Let's all use the Citrine and Aventurine combo and see what happens! :D We'll all be rich! lol!

In regard to Citrine in general - I always wake up all stuffed up, but yeserday I held the Citrine ring over my nasal passages, and the stuffies went away. Then this morning, I woke up totally clear :) no more stuffed nose. So it works really well to keep the sinuses clear! As breathing is life, and so important in yoga and meditation, I think it is an important stone to wear for this reason alone! It is also said to help with metabolism, and meant to be a good diet stone - one can only hope,I need to knock off a few pounds ;p lol!

Forgot to wish you Birthday wishes in my previous post...Happy Birthday : )

I need to look into this crystal....ahum enablers.....I tend to be stuffy/runny nose ever since moving here to this more humid climate.

214red

OMG maybe that's the problem....I don't have a money corner...or any citrine...a double wammy.

Everyone has a money corner, it's the far left corner of your house as you walk in the door, so citrine is cheap so get a chunk and set it in that corner :)

DownwardSpiral

Everyone has a money corner, it's the far left corner of your house as you walk in the door, so citrine is cheap so get a chunk and set it in that corner :)
Thanks so much will do : ) The only thing sitting in that corner and I'm staring at it is an unused cable wire hehe : )

Padma

Thanks so much will do : ) The only thing sitting in that corner and I'm staring at it is an unused cable wire hehe : )

thanks for the bday wishes, DS, and also make sure it is the absolute farthest left corner from your door :) I haven't put any there - not yet - broke the bank just getting the jewellery for bday ;p I think a rough druzy would work really well for the corner of the house - druzies have all those points, catch more energy :)

Good luck! And, yes, it is most excellent for the sinuses :) it is also said that it attracts money in very odd and unexpected ways, which makes me think it would work well for you, DownwardS! :D

DownwardSpiral

thanks for the bday wishes, DS, and also make sure it is the absolute farthest left corner from your door :) I haven't put any there - not yet - broke the bank just getting the jewellery for bday ;p I think a rough druzy would work really well for the corner of the house - druzies have all those points, catch more energy :)

Good luck! And, yes, it is most excellent for the sinuses :) it is also said that it attracts money in very odd and unexpected ways, which makes me think it would work well for you, DownwardS! :D

yep that's the one : ) odd and unexpected is the story of my life. Enablers LOL I gotta get me some soooon!

Padma

Enablers LOL I gotta get me some soooon!

What else are friends for? lol! :laugh:

Ok, so today with my Citrine on, the numbers went crazy on me - 1:11, time I got downtown -1:18, time when I got back to my parked car 3:18, time left on meter: 1:18. License plate on car ahead of me, SKY 118 - Address caught my eye right after that, I was at 118 ave and house number was 11862. ;p just looked at clock in kitchen a few minutes ago - 6:11. (wonder what 6 means - showing up a lot today...)

Must go see what 118 has to say in the numbers blog...ok! It means 1, new beginnings etc. number 11 is energising and is karmic, and says your thoughts are manifesting the answer to my prayers...8 is the number of manifesting wealth and abundance! hahaha! That was one of the reasons I wanted the Citrine! ;p also interesting to note last week, wearing other stones, I had 1:17 all the time - and now I seem to have progressed to 1:18 :) hahaha!

And, Citrine is energising, yes, but I have calmed down a bit since the first day of wearing it - it was almost making me grind my teeth! lol! Turns out I just had too many stones on, took some off and found a happy medium :) am certainly in good spirits, though, I am happy to say!

DownwardSpiral

Ya know???? I have an Ametrine (Amethyst and Citrine) crystal so IF I don't get the citrine soooon...I'll try working with this crystal.

Alot of 18s. It's funny how the numbers just keep appearing and then new ones will start. Ok I still need this stone...can't forget the money corner : ) And this (far left corner of the house) room is always the hottest of all the rooms...so the money should grow : )

Padma

Ya know???? I have an Ametrine (Amethyst and Citrine) crystal so IF I don't get the citrine soooon...I'll try working with this crystal.

Alot of 18s. It's funny how the numbers just keep appearing and then new ones will start. Ok I still need this stone...can't forget the money corner : ) And this (far left corner of the house) room is always the hottest of all the rooms...so the money should grow : )

lol...a Citrine grow-op ;) hahaha!

I had to remove some of the Citrine, I was wearing so much of it it was starting to thrum on my nerves- funny thing is, now the peice I removed is calling me, as though saying, put me back on, you need me! lol...I have put on a grounding stone for the minute, and still have some Citrine on...so...will have to see.

I really am beginning to think of the numbers like a dance map - they are directing us to begin and to move forward in our lives :)

Henry_

Natural Citrine

I know this thread is a bit old but here it goes.

Not sure if you know this already but A LOT of citrine is fake/not natural. I learned this the hard way as I bought a small sphere on ebay and thought it looked strange.

Real natural citrine is not a orange color, almost a clear yellow white color. I also have a natural citrine sphere that is a bright yellow that is beautiful.

Here is a great video on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRdvwomAnpY