5 of Swords as a loveable quality?

crystalrose

Could also point at sacrifice/self sacrifice or overcoming personal challenges.

Self-sacrifice, no, but I do agree with overcoming personal challenges.

crystalrose

Your independent and free spirited, you just do your own thing and definitely don't follow a crowd.

You may dress a little different, or .......your unique basically, you stand out rather than blend in and this is just how you are, and you don't care what people think of you, as your happy being you.

Id say your friendly too.

Your just a very unique person in every way, and this is whats loveable about you.

Yes Sharla, I'm very much a free spirit and not a crowd-follower. Also I do have a unique sense of style and I like to stand out. I'm working on my self-confidence and being happy with myself, regardless of what people think.

And yes, I'm friendly. Thank you!

crystalrose

Witty. Talkative. Loves discourse. Good at the law or puzzles.

Yes I'm witty and smart. I'm well read & I enjoy puzzles, talking about politics/the law, and basically any kind of mental challenge.

rwcarter

Hi Rodney, I've attached an image of the card if that helps. Do you have any additional thoughts? I'm not sure if sticking up for the underdog applies for me. But I can agree that I do have a good ability to stick up for myself regardless of the situation.
Thanks for the image! The swords look like obstacles in her path, so with her wings, she's able to get around obstacles that might stop or frustrate other people.

Her outstretched palms could also be seen as lifting the swords from out of the ground, so that could represent someone who is adept at removing obstacles from out of their (or someone else's) way.

One of the swords is behind her, suggesting that she can't turn back. So as a lovable quality, you could be someone who can always find their way out of a situation that others might not be able to.

Rodney

Barleywine

I've been circling around this question for a while, since "lovable Swords" is almost an oxymoron. But if I substitute "worthy of respect" for "lovable,"| I can make sense of it: "an excellent problem-solver with a critical manner of thinking; one who likes a mental challenge; someone who doesn't "suffer fools gladly."

crystalrose

Thanks for the image! The swords look like obstacles in her path, so with her wings, she's able to get around obstacles that might stop or frustrate other people.

Her outstretched palms could also be seen as lifting the swords from out of the ground, so that could represent someone who is adept at removing obstacles from out of their (or someone else's) way.

One of the swords is behind her, suggesting that she can't turn back. So as a lovable quality, you could be someone who can always find their way out of a situation that others might not be able to.

Rodney

Thanks, I really like this interpretation of me being able to find my way out tricky situations that might make other people stumble. I'm able to keep my cool under difficulties.

crystalrose

I've been circling around this question for a while, since "lovable Swords" is almost an oxymoron. But if I substitute "worthy of respect" for "lovable,"| I can make sense of it: "an excellent problem-solver with a critical manner of thinking; one who likes a mental challenge; someone who doesn't "suffer fools gladly."

These make sense, but how are you seeing your interpretation as specific to the 5 of Swords? I could think of a few other swords cards that could apply to what you gave, like the Queen of Swords.

Barleywine

These make sense, but how are you seeing your interpretation as specific to the 5 of Swords? I could think of a few other swords cards that could apply to what you gave, like the Queen of Swords.

All of the Fives relate to Mars energy, which is very assertive, so linking that to Swords makes for a highly energetic and focused mental outlook that doesn't take "No" for an answer. I probably could have added "no-BS straight-shooter" to the list.

MadeiraDarling

I'm guessing assertiveness, mental quickness. You stick to your ideals and aren't one to compromise for convenience. It sounds like you're intellectually stimulating and the fact that you're dedicated to stuff you care about and don't let people dissuade you from your beliefs might be part of it.

nisaba

I pulled this card as part of a larger spread self-love spread. The position was what makes me loveable? The 5 of Swords to me is about hostility, selfishness, and a win/lose mentality. Not sure how this can apply as a positive, loveable trait? I was thinking maybe it means that I don't care what other people think of me? Or is it that I'm willing to drop my pride?

Do those last two things ring true for you? I don't know you, so I can't judge.

But here's a thought: Swords are Air, which represents thought. Fives are about change. So you have a quick, adaptable mind, or so they think, that allows you to change direction mid-stream, even if you have to be slightly deceptive to do it. :)