Study Group ~ The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

mac22

Cat* said:
And where's everybody else? Have they solved the secret of the 26 already and we're the only ones not getting it, yet? ;)

The older I get the more things I see & find in various numbers.

Mac22

Baroli

cat* said:
And where's everybody else? Have they solved the secret of the 26 already and we're the only ones not getting it, yet? :)

Well, there are two threads already with this study, which one shall we keep on this one or the Prolog?? I personally like order, otherwise, I can't finds my feets when walkin' :D

Disa

I've listened to The Process 3 times all the way through, and Chapters 22-26 about 4 more times. Though I can relate to what Dan is saying, It will be a long "process" for me to actively apply it all.

I have to say that I am finding the correlation between AA's 12 step program and the tarot very interesting, and wondering how I can apply that information in furthering my understanding of what people I know are going through with that program.

I think splitting up the threads as you've done is a great idea. Others will come around when the time is right for them. I'm really interested in following the tidbits others pull from it. As I'm the worst at gardening, some of the symbolic meanings of the roses are lost on me. But a lot of the underlying things feel right on target to me.

I hope others will join in, as there is always something to learn when the viewpoints of others are expressed.

oh, and 26, 2 and 6 is 8 so what's 8 mean in relation to it all, eh?

KarlThomas

Cat* said:
And where's everybody else? Have they solved the secret of the 26 already and we're the only ones not getting it, yet? ;)

Cat, you rock.

Good research, too, and twenty six weeks is half a year, right?

mac22

KarlThomas said:
Cat, you rock.

Good research, too, and twenty six weeks is half a year, right?

yep...

Mac22

KarlThomas

Disa said:
I have to say that I am finding the correlation between AA's 12 step program and the tarot very interesting, and wondering how I can apply that information in furthering my understanding of what people I know are going through with that program.

Hey Disa. Glad you're here. I play in that playground, and celebrated 23 years sober in October, in fact.

People in recovery are lucky to have people like you to understand. (We call you earthwalkers.)

When listening to the step correlation my first time, I was driving home, and was nearly stunned at #6, the lovers. The phrase

"being worthy is a choice" in relation to that exact card, at that time in my relationship with my love Terri, was beneficial and on target like about 4x what the cd's cost. (Nobody tell! I'm not paying extra for that!)

Terri and I were in a very rough patch, a direct result of some real mischief on my part, and hearing that message shifted my relationship to
me
her
recovery
tarot
worthiness
and this teaching:
in one second.

Needless to say, it was a good ride. I arrived home lighter.

Ahem! Sorry, where were we? It happens I've been online for 26 minutes.

Disa

Hey Karl, congrats on your 23 years!

"earthwalkers" I love it!

I'm sure when we get to this part of "The Process", great conversation and learning will ensue.

Thanks for the info.

soaring feather

I am a newbie and I was wondering where can I can or order these audio CD's. I am interested in learning more.

Cat*

Baroli said:
Well, there are two threads already with this study, which one shall we keep on this one or the Prolog?? I personally like order, otherwise, I can't finds my feets when walkin' :D
I suggest keeping the "26 chapters" discussion right here in the meta-thread with the general talk, and have the talk that is inspired by particular chapters in their respective threads. How's that for order? :)